• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY12 and FY13 ACCP (Bonus) News

HAL Pilot

None
Contributor
Wow! VP NFOs doing better than VP pilots! For my entire career, VP NFOs were never even eligible for a bonus while VP pilots raked them in.

KBayDog

While some of you in the Navy might bemoan your somewhat smaller ACCP this year, please remember: It could always be worse.

(FWIW, due to timing, needs of service, etc., the only aviation "bonus" I'll ever be eligible for is ACIP.)

Recovering LSO

Suck Less
pilot
Contributor
I'm kind of surprised there's a bonus at all these days. That being said, with DH screen rates being what they are in several communities, most would be a fools to NOT sign up for it and at least take something before being thanked for their service and being introduced to the world of information dominators...

Edit: I stand by my assertion that most people don't make up there minds to stay or go based on $125K (or less). If they do.... they probably didn't think it through very well.

squorch2

he will die without safety brief
pilot
I'm not sure what the augment guys have to do with HSC specifically, though.
It's more the community manager numbers, especially the ones that show that they're only letting 2 for SG03 go FTS this year - again, I don't have the numbers in front of me, but I know the HSM/L numbers are higher, showing that they can afford to let more people go. This doesn't explain why HSC is hurting, but it does correlate well with the higher bonus numbers for HSC ACCP.

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
It's more the community manager numbers, especially the ones that show that they're only letting 2 for SG03 go FTS this year - again, I don't have the numbers in front of me, but I know the HSM/L numbers are higher, showing that they can afford to let more people go. This doesn't explain why HSC is hurting, but it does correlate well with the higher bonus numbers for HSC ACCP.

No, I'm with you there. By "augment guys" in my other post, I was referring to the '04 SNA/FRP->FTS guys, as they're not part of any of this. That was my confusion.

On a side note...kind of funny how everyone in the HTs wants to go HSC, but ~7-8 years later, the HSL guys are the ones sticking around. No, I can't explain it either, but then again, I voted with my feet several years ago.

insanebikerboy

Internet killed the television star
pilot
None
Contributor
On a side note...kind of funny how everyone in the HTs wants to go HSC, but ~7-8 years later, the HSL guys are the ones sticking around. No, I can't explain it either, but then again, I voted with my feet several years ago.

I would bet that it's because of how HS is in HSC land now and I've heard from some older guys that historically HS JO's didn't tend to stick around much.