• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY12 and FY13 ACCP (Bonus) News

scoolbubba

Brett327 gargles ballsacks
pilot
Contributor
Says the guy who probably checks in "Out of 10 point 5 for 2"...

Don't know that of course, rampant speculation. ;)

Let he who is without radio sin among you cast the first stone.

Rule number 1. Always Sound cool
Rule number 2. Brevity.

In that order.

IKE

Nerd Whirler
pilot
Rule number 2. Brevity.

In that order.
"Uh, we had a slight weapons malfunction, but uh... everything's perfectly all right now. We're fine. We're all fine here now, thank you. How are you?"

helolumpy

Apprentice School Principal
pilot
Contributor
Rule number 2. Brevity.

In that order.

You obviously have never been comm jammed by one P-3 turning over to another P-3 on station, in the middle of an actual submarine prosecution.

ASW C&R = Control and Reporting, not Continue & Ramble!!!

scoolbubba

pilot
Contributor
Not my plane.
You obviously have never been comm jammed by one P-3 turning over to another P-3 on station, in the middle of an actual submarine prosecution.

ASW C&R = Control and Reporting, not Continue & Ramble!!!

I can guarantee it wasn't a plane I was on. That's what satcom, or even better, a uniform base freq is for. It's not like we're radio limited if everything is working. Turnover should take about 30 seconds cold, 1 minute hot...

CommodoreMid

Whateva! I do what I want!
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Not my plane.

I can guarantee it wasn't a plane I was on. That's what satcom, or even better, a uniform base freq is for. It's not like we're radio limited if everything is working. Turnover should take about 30 seconds cold, 1 minute hot...

That would assume the toc was doing its job and passing to the next crew all the relevant info from the crew onsta. Otherwise the tube is forced to ask for all the bt data, etc. exhibit a why you designate an MPRA coord freq.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

scoolbubba

pilot
Contributor
That would assume the toc was doing its job and passing to the next crew all the relevant info from the crew onsta. Otherwise the tube is forced to ask for all the bt data, etc. exhibit a why you designate an MPRA coord freq.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

True..and a huge assumption.

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Sigh. And this is what happens when the website farts after I drunk-post while on leave and then unsuccessfully try to delete before it's too late. I'll go haze myself. Sorry, scoolbubba . . .

picklesuit

Dirty Hinge
pilot
Contributor
image.jpg The FY14 ACCP message is out.
VP Pilot went up by $25K...awesome!
I was winged October 2008, so I guess I can sign 2015? Might even fall under FY16 due to being a FY09 wingee...any guidance from the more experienced?
Pickle