• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY 2016 STA-21 Applicants

weq820

FY16 STA-21 Applicant, Pilot
Well, the movers are coming to pack my things up on Monday... and I transfer out of my command on Friday. I hope the results come out early next week. -_-

I think I have to apologize to all of you, though. I'm pretty sure the results haven't come out yet because of my own luck :p or lack thereof.

Justin Dowd

HeloGuy87
For those of you whose package is gone on Netfocus, is it only gone under the "selection status" tab or can you not see your application or information as well? I am reluctant to say if that means anything or not but there are a few people with the issue so it means something. I can still see mine but there are extremely qualified candidates who cannot so that's why I am trying to piece it together. I am hoping they come out with a NAVADMIN like in 2010 and be like "we selected 250 applicants!" Ha got em'

ccfite

For those of you whose package is gone on Netfocus, is it only gone under the "selection status" tab or can you not see your application or information as well? I am reluctant to say if that means anything or not but there are a few people with the issue so it means something. I can still see mine but there are extremely qualified candidates who cannot so that's why I am trying to piece it together. I am hoping they come out with a NAVADMIN like in 2010 and be like "we selected 250 applicants!" Ha got em'
I cannot speak for everyone but for me, I can see all of the application information. The package status tab however, where you can see which documents they require and have received, is now blank. My personal information is still on the application portion but all of my package data (what I sent in, etc) is gone. Hopefully that makes sense to you. We aren't too sure what it means but hopefully we will know soon! There are a few of us on here that cannot see our data. However, there are also some very qualified candidates who CAN still see their package. Maybe it means nothing? We will find out this week!

Justin Dowd

HeloGuy87
I cannot speak for everyone but for me, I can see all of the application information. The package status tab however, where you can see which documents they require and have received, is now blank. My personal information is still on the application portion but all of my package data (what I sent in, etc) is gone. Hopefully that makes sense to you. We aren't too sure what it means but hopefully we will know soon! There are a few of us on here that cannot see our data. However, there are also some very qualified candidates who CAN still see their package. Maybe it means nothing? We will find out this week!
New
I don't think it means anything. Good Luck man!

brysonkgoforth

FY-16 CORE SELECT
In addition to our Package Status page being wiped (shows absolutely nothing), we have a "Application Last Updated Date" of SEP 18th on our Application page. This means someone edited our Application page for us on the same date (applications were inaccessible at that particular time). It's weird, but it happened. We have no idea what this means, we're just trying to make deductions based on the credentials of Sailors who are experiencing the same phenomena.

Justin Dowd

HeloGuy87
In addition to our Package Status page being wiped (shows absolutely nothing), we have a "Application Last Updated Date" of SEP 18th on our Application page. This means someone edited our Application page for us on the same date (applications were inaccessible at that particular time). It's weird, but it happened. We have no idea what this means, we're just trying to make deductions based on the credentials of Sailors who are experiencing the same phenomena.
Okay, Mine was updated on the 15th and is all still there so it sounds like the guys with the 18th all had it happen

Many324

Okay, Mine was updated on the 15th and is all still there so it sounds like the guys with the 18th all had it happen
So far mine is the only one last updated 14 Sep...By the way, my package info is still there. I hope we find out tomorrow or else it will be another week with weird dreams about the results lol.

ccfite

I am TAD in Arizona for a month so the time difference is killing me. Naturally, I woke up at like 4:30 just in case NPC was feeling froggy this morning and released them first thing in the morning lol. Everyone have a great Monday! This (hopefully) should be the week!

Troutner

Goforth, Are you back in the office this week? Also those who say there package data is missing with the same update time, When did you send your packages off?