• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY 2016 STA-21 Applicants

visanoven

ENC -> OC
Were you accepted before? If so, we just want to know if your package data was visible or "erased" on NETFOCUS! Haha
Sorry, we didn't use NETFOCUS when I got picked up, not even sure what that is. I just looked at the login page for sta-21 and it is completely different than it was when I got picked up. Sorry I can't help!

visanoven

ENC -> OC
I'm a SWO/ED. The school is really good and there are tons of opportunities for undergraduate reaearch, if that's your thing. The NROTC unit is really top notch. I wasn't looking forward to being a part of it, but it has been a great experience to have the opportunity to mentor so many people.

brysonkgoforth

FY-16 CORE SELECT
I'm a SWO/ED. The school is really good and there are tons of opportunities for undergraduate reaearch, if that's your thing. The NROTC unit is really top notch. I wasn't looking forward to being a part of it, but it has been a great experience to have the opportunity to mentor so many people.
I figured as much. That's awesome! You must be Christopher Brown.

brysonkgoforth

FY-16 CORE SELECT
Everyone who makes a NAVADMIN has notoriety! I would say I look forward to meeting you at ODU, but you will have commissioned by then. Good luck in the fleet!

Many324

NAVADMIN 245/15

MSGID/GENADMIN/CNO WASHINGTON DC/N3N5/OCT//

SUBJ/ACADEMIC YEAR (AY) 2016-2017 FEDERAL EXECUTIVE FELLOWSHIP, U.S. NAVY
HUDSON FELLOWSHIP, AND SECRETARY OF DEFENSE CORPORATE FELLOWS PROGRAM
SELECTION BOARD RESULTS//

I hope you didnt think this was it...lol

weq820

FY16 STA-21 Applicant, Pilot
Does anyone know if VADM Moran is in his office today? Or his he still in Suffolk/traveling??

Neither of the NAVADMINs released today were from him :/

ccfite

Does anyone know if VADM Moran is in his office today? Or his he still in Suffolk/traveling??

Neither of the NAVADMINs released today were from him :/
I don't know but maybe the same guy that released the other two results can release STA-21 as well. I'm still optimistic it'll be today. Based on previous release dates, it absolutely SHOULD be today!

jbc5741

Gonna go ahead and repost my stats to cool my nerves off a bit.

RATE/RANK: AWR2
APPLYING FOR: Pilot, Core
EVALS: P (check-in) - EP - P (student)
JST: A lot.
COLLEGE: Past - Rochester Institute of Technology, Mathematics, 36 hours, 2.5 GPA (Gross)
Current - National University, Computer Science, 18 hours, 3.85 GPA (I'm hoping this shows major improvement from my previous college experience.
HIGH SCHOOL: 3.3 GPA
LEADERSHIP: Aviation Rescue Swimmer School Assistant Class Leader, AW 'A' School Class Leader and Schoolhouse Leader, AWR Fleet Replacement Class Leader. HSM-75 ACFL. County Soccer team captain.
AWARDS: Various LOA's
VOLUNTEER XP: ~25 hrs.
TIS: 3.5 yrs.
ACT: 32.
ASTB: 68/9/8/8 (for real tho)
WARFARE QUALS: NAWS/EAWS
PRT: Excellent, Excellent, Outstanding
LORs: Navy O-5, Navy O-4, Soccer Club manager.