• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY 2016 STA-21 Applicants

weq820

FY16 STA-21 Applicant, Pilot
I doubt it. It's past 1500 on the east coast on a Friday. Everyone in that office is probably home with their families by now.

Alap

Been following the forum for a little while and had a quick question for you fellas. Like yourselves this wait is killing myself and the family with anticipation.

Due to my somewhat lack of navy admin knowledge the NAVADMIN is coming from what command??

I am assuming the board results have already been sent to them by NSTC.

Appreciate any clarification

brysonkgoforth

FY-16 CORE SELECT
:Navadmins are found in message traffic.

They start like this:

FM CNO WASHINGTON DC
TO NAVADMIN
INFO CNO WASHINGTON DC
BT
UNCLAS
NAVADMIN XXX/15

The end looks like this:

Released by Vice Admiral W. F. Moran, N1.//

Google VICE ADM Moran. He's the final signature on the NAVADMIN we're all waiting for.

ol'Dusty

The Marines are still working apparently. I saw a new message in my NAVADMIN, but it was only a MARADMIN about the active reserves.

HDND

Dare Mighty Things
Well guess I can focus on my calculus final since we are not getting results this week. Good luck to everyone and hopefully next week the results will be released.

brysonkgoforth

FY-16 CORE SELECT
Well guess I can focus on my calculus final since we are not getting results this week. Good luck to everyone and hopefully next week the results will be released.
Isn't it a little early for finals?

8 week online Calculus course? Good luck!