• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY 2012 IDC Boards

RaginCajun

Thank you for the information. I only have 1 thing left to complete then my application is done. I am hoping that the next month and a half will fly by and the results are positive :)

I plan to re-apply if not selected and attempt to possibly take some intel certificate course so I am showing improvement.

Becks

Becks
Swore in yesterday, now just to do the rest of the paperwork for pay etc. Been a long strange ride. Thanks for the help everyone.

PapaK

Congrats, Becks. It has indeed been a long journey, which continues for the rest of us. Hopefully, we'll see you around the fleet. Bravo Zulu! Fair Winds and Following Seas!

jms4netsec

INFOSEC/IA SME
Last spring:
Some have been asking numbers so I pulled the new status report the FY12 plan still hasn't been signed so what I am giving are the lower of the two numbers, the higher number is just a handful more than the lower number. The numbers I am giving are also those already attained + final selected + pro rec'd.
Intel - 18 spots left
IW - 2 spots left
IP - 5 spots left

NavyOffRec: Have you seen anything for this week's board? Nobody seems to have any intel on the precept for this board. Inquiring minds would like to know.