• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Fighting in Georgia

LazersGoPEWPEW

4500rpm
Contributor
Has anyone else being keeping up with what Condoleezza Rice has been saying about the situation. She's pretty much what I consider to be the top expert in that particular area of the world considering her background as a Soviet and East European advisor.

And we've got boots on the ground in Georgia according to the press now(humanitarian aid).

I sincerely hope this doesn't go any further.

jt71582

How do you fly a Clipper?
pilot
Contributor
Has anyone else being keeping up with what Condoleezza Rice has been saying about the situation.

I watched it live today since I'm a loser and all I do is work out for OCS. :D

I was impressed. She's a rockstar with the press - handles everything quickly without messing around. She seems really smart about the area like you were saying, and really layed the verbal hammer down on Russia today.

scoolbubba

Brett327 gargles ballsacks
pilot
Contributor
There's nothing like trying to use the sickle and the hammer instead of the carrot and the stick to keep your neighbors in line.

"Join us, or we point nukes at you"
"hey d!ckhead, don't you already have them pointed at us?"
"JOIN THE MOTHALAND!!!!"

jt71582

How do you fly a Clipper?
pilot
Contributor
There's nothing like trying to use the sickle and the hammer instead of the carrot and the stick to keep your neighbors in line.

"Join us, or we point nukes at you"
"hey d!ckhead, don't you already have them pointed at us?"
"JOIN THE MOTHALAND!!!!"

My neighbor...he pain in my assholes....

:D

I buy into NATO - he cannot. Great success!

Flash

SEVAL/ECMO
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
I was impressed. She's a rockstar with the press - handles everything quickly without messing around. She seems really smart about the area like you were saying, and really layed the verbal hammer down on Russia today.

Being good with the press is only a small part of the job, Sarkozy was the one who did all of the legwork this time.

She should be knowledgeable about the area, Eastern Europe and the Soviet Union were her areas of expertise at Stanford and on the National Security Council in the first Bush administration.

picklesuit

Dirty Hinge
pilot
Contributor
I really think Rice is one of the most undervalued assets for the US....it's too bad the knuckleheads in the media are always trying to paint her as a puppet...

scoolbubba

Brett327 gargles ballsacks
pilot
Contributor
Haha, so the russkies are pointing nukes at everyone again! ...where were they pointed before? Damn. I guess we'll just have to point ours back at them...where they've always been pointed.

Such a brilliant deterrent to keep the poles from getting a missile defense system. Idiot russians.

Mumbles

pilot
Contributor
I despise the Russians. The women are hot. But they have been lying deceitful bastards before Ivan the Terrible. Unless they let a few Bulava SLBMs fly....than the biggest threat to us is if they try to serve you a nice bowel of borscht with polonium, (or dioxin).

invertedflyer

500 ft. from said obstacle
So, reading BBCs most recent reports it seems that Russia still holds the town of Gori, Port of Poti, and uncovered a munitions depot at Senaki that reportedly had US weapons in it. It doesn't seem like Russia wants to abide by its own 6-point peace plan. This is precisely the type of situation where tensions are high and hostilities could flair up again.