• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

February 09 Boards

Jeffe

Final Select 2009
hey do you guys mind posting your stats as you find out if/if not selected? Im going for March boards and am curious to know...

acwildcat

pilot
So has anyone else had the problem where their recruiter said that O-Tools does not have the results up yet? I called mine today and he said they were not up and he did not get the email that you guys were talking about

SWOHopeful

Well just talked to my recruiter, I was a non-select for SWO. I am still waiting to hear back from Supply and SWO/IP.

Stats:

Applying for: SWO/IP, Supply, SWO

Basic Information:

Major: BBA in Management Information Systems
Undergrad GPA: 3.73
Working on MBA, 9/12 classes complete and should have over a 3.6 or 3.7 but when applied had 3.4
No prior service.
OAR: 56

Extra's:
Eagle Scout
Management Information Systems Club
Undergrad awarded Magna Cum Laude
Selected as a one of the top 3 students in the MIS program
President as well as V.P. of highschool FFA chapter

Congrats to all that have been selected and good luck to all those still waiting to hear back.

Very suprised to see you were a non-select. Makes me very nervous for next month

alpineskier

gear up, Newspaper, your airplane
pilot
hey guys,

First off congrats to everyone. I am on vacation but my recruiter just called me this morning to tell me the good news.

Pro Rec SNA.

Made my day, week, month, year.

Talk to ya'll soon,

Alpine

acwildcat

pilot
Just got my call. Pro Rec BDCP SNA and NFO. Thanks for everyones help and congrats to everyone who got their pro rec

Falk

FS SNA
My recruiter told me the results were not out yet. I guess the system was down when he checked. Hopefully I'll find out tomorrow. Congrats to everyone who was pro-selected.

Gills

Turtl3 said:
My OR said that February's SWO board was uncharacteristically very competitive.

yeah, mine said the same thing. He said there were like 3 or 4 full pages of names that were non-select. Which pretty much means that it was competitive because there were so many damn applicants. If there's anyone like me up for SWO in March, we're hoping that there are not quite so many!

It just goes to show you that the selection process is somewhat of a crap shoot. I heard that there was like an 80% selection rate for SNA and 20% for SWO! That's crazy!... a complete role reversal.

I'm up for reconsideration in March and I'm hoping that will help me. I've improved in three areas of my packet, so I hope that gets me in. Congrats to all of you lucky Pilot bastards. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that you guys didn't deserve it. I hope to join in your "prorecocity" soon.

Until next month...