• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

February 09 Boards

euclid83

FS SNA
Im trying not to call my OR until later but the suspense is killing me. Ive had an abnormal amount of phone calls this morning and everytime my heart jumps in my throat.

jcr1228

FS SNA/ OCS July 29th
curious

just wanted to know how many of you guys (BDCP/OCS for FEB) applied for AMDO.

I know its a small community very competitive, but just curious to see if anyone else has interest on that platform.

Moc1Sig

pilot
Contributor
iight, little confusion
Iight little confusion, my OR just texted me that the results have not been posted yet? However, we already have guys with pro-rec’s from the very board and goob confirmed that the results were released Friday….. So where is the error. My recruited would just be pissed if I said that he was wrong, but I also don’t think he will look much into finding out if he can get the results or not. I guess ill just sit tight, just feels horribly redundant.

MidWestEwo

None
Ahhh! After spending about 15 minutes waiting for the office secretary to get the computer system working, she informed me that the results still aren't posted! What a rough morning so far...

The results would not be showing up for us today!! I've been patiently waiting all morning so hopefully we all start hearing something, cause I hate running to my phone everytime it rings just to be dissapointed it's not my OR

cram88

BDCP Supply
Wheewww! Pro rec'd for NFO and Pilot!! Still waiting on Supply but I'll probably stick with Pilot. Wow. So happy. Got to go celebrate!! This is for BDCP, not OCS too! Jeez, I don't know how to feel right now.

tdimarco

Pro-Rec SNA
Ahhh! After spending about 15 minutes waiting for the office secretary to get the computer system working, she informed me that the results still aren't posted! What a rough morning so far...

Goob said that system was busted on Friday and that the results were disseminated via e-mail to the OPO's:

Dang seems the good new is putting the gloom on many of you! Here is a tip! the results were emailed to the OPOs so many OR's may not have the news. There was a posting error on the system so rather than make folks wait they sent an email to the OPOs with the select list. Hopefully tomorrow when they go to work they will see the results and pass the information to your recruiters so keep your phones on!

UTVol

Pro-Rec SNA
Pro-Rec SNA!!!!!

Recruiter said the results were in an email like Goob said. Good luck to everybody else.

jcr1228

FS SNA/ OCS July 29th
just called NRD HQ

was non select for NFO

but still waiting on Supply/AMDO results to come out

good luck to everyone and grats to those who made it!

Moc1Sig

pilot
Contributor
Pro-rec BDCP SNA!!! 2nd try and it paid off.

first app 3.16 GPA and 50 6/7/6
2nd app 3.32 gpa with 4.0 last semester and 65 8/7/7

plus added recs and interview with local reseve CO any clubs i get apart of on campus

Good luck to all.

redtalon

accept-eds

just wondering if any of you would care to share the results of your applications (if you've found out already). also if you wouldn't mind listing a few of your personal stats (as previous demonstrated). this would be extremely helpful.

TheSparo

el jefe
Wheewww! Pro rec'd for NFO and Pilot!! Still waiting on Supply but I'll probably stick with Pilot. Wow. So happy. Got to go celebrate!! This is for BDCP, not OCS too! Jeez, I don't know how to feel right now.

what were your stats? never saw them in the thread