• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

February 09 Boards

mbalint

Supply

Hello,

I know this thread is mainly for those of you applying for aviation, however I was wondering if anyone has heard when the board for Supply met? My OR did not have an exact date. I was told that the last post he received was for January applicants and not February applicants. Thanks.

euclid83

FS SNA
I finally broke down and called my OR. He told me the system is down. I dont want to sound pompous and inform him is Lt. at the NRD HQ will know. Im just going to wait until the system is back up.

SWOHopeful

For all those waiting on SUPPLY. A gentlemen over on usnavyocs said that the supply board is not meeting until FEB 26 of this month. Don't know how much that will hold to be true but he said he got the information from NRC. In other words, if you have not heard anything from Supply, do not be afraid for your time will come.

OUSOONER

Crusty Shellback
pilot
I finally broke down and called my OR. He told me the system is down. I dont want to sound pompous and inform him is Lt. at the NRD HQ will know. Im just going to wait until the system is back up.

Just tell him you're going to just go ahead and pro-rec yourself..then say KTHXBYE! and hang up.

gatorchris08

Pro Rec'ed for SWO!! Got rejected from INTEL and awaiting further review for Non-Flight Officer, really wanted non-flight but I'm very excited to get my foot in the door and will be happy with SWO!! Getting my operative records taken care of for my medical review as we speak!!

OUSOONER

Crusty Shellback
pilot
Technically speaking , with your SWO selection..you did achieve your goal of non-flight officer.

redsox06

BDCP SWO
System back up?

So with more people posting their pro-recs, is it safe to say that the computer posting system is back up? I still haven't heard anything from my OR.

atriste

Well just talked to my recruiter, I was a non-select for SWO. I am still waiting to hear back from Supply and SWO/IP.

Stats:

Applying for: SWO/IP, Supply, SWO

Basic Information:

Major: BBA in Management Information Systems
Undergrad GPA: 3.73
Working on MBA, 9/12 classes complete and should have over a 3.6 or 3.7 but when applied had 3.4
No prior service.
OAR: 56

Extra's:
Eagle Scout
Management Information Systems Club
Undergrad awarded Magna Cum Laude
Selected as a one of the top 3 students in the MIS program
President as well as V.P. of highschool FFA chapter

Congrats to all that have been selected and good luck to all those still waiting to hear back.