• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

February 09 Boards

tdimarco

Pro-Rec SNA
Nuts! My OR called as he was leaving the office and said he hadn't heard yet. I guess I'll have to wait until Monday.

OUSOONER

Crusty Shellback
pilot
Pilot nfo swo results are out congrats to all

Ouch, that sucks to those who won't be able to find out until Monday.:eek:

This happened to me in the April 2008 selection board. The results were out Friday night and we had to make it through all weekend knowing our fate was sealed and couldn't do anything about it.

It didn't help either that Goob was online telling us he can see the results and couldn't tell us! :D

sciguy

Pro-Rec Supply
Is there some reason that there isn't a public website somewhere with a list? It wouldn't seem like that would be hard to do. Now I have to wait all weekend to find out whether I made SWO or supply!

I guess I'm also waiting on the March 1st board for oceanography, anybody else up for that one?

Goob83

None
Ouch, that sucks to those who won't be able to find out until Monday.:eek:

This happened to me in the April 2008 selection board. The results were out Friday night and we had to make it through all weekend knowing our fate was sealed and couldn't do anything about it.

It didn't help either that Goob was online telling us he can see the results and couldn't tell us! :D
well it did help you had me in your corner for the long haul i bet ya and you owe me BEER!

OUSOONER

Crusty Shellback
pilot
you don't have it yet i have sent folks to OCS that were pro rec'd with you

I was selected in January. Nobody on the January 2009 boards has theirs yet except one or two prior enlisted. I haven't even received a phone call from the investigators yet on my security clearance.

Goob83

None
I was selected in January. Nobody on the January 2009 boards has theirs yet except one or two prior enlisted. I haven't even received a phone call from the investigators yet on my security clearance.
two bad for you guys i just gave the oath to three from that board they all go to ocs march 8 or the 15! I have two leaving tomorrow as well.
sorry you get such shitty service

Moc1Sig

pilot
Contributor
Thank you GOOB, you came through in july with more information than my OR a week before and you have done it again. I guess my wait will continue to monday aswell. Ill just asses the the west coast for the advantage. Well, god speed and kudos your way for you contributions. Good luck guys, I hope to see pro-recs covering AW soon.