• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

February 09 Boards

euclid83

FS SNA
Congratulations Lyricsavvy, that is great news! You shouldnt sound so down on yourself. SWO is an excellent career path. If the navy didnt feel confident in their decision to pro-rec you for SWO then they wouldn't have selected you. And as for your concern about making a pleasant working atmosphere for your peers, well, you're just worried about the wrong thing. SWO has plenty of exciting career opportunities and Im sure you will be very satisfied with your decision.

So if SWO and Intel results are out, what other results may be out?

Leviticus

pro-rec SNA
nothing. you don't get results for another month. ;) hopefully you guys will have your results today and the madness will end...and the wait for fs begins. Hurry up and wait!

Moc1Sig

pilot
Contributor
INTEL came out this week--just was contacted by my recruiter...I didn't make it!

I've been pro rec'ed for SWO, so I guess this will be the way to go. I may end up liking my job, but if no, I can always try and apply to switch after I am commissioned...

Good luck to everyone else.

Didn't you have your SWO pro-rec before this board.....

rbwill2

so i got a missed call from a non-local number i didn't recognize. with my heart beating thru my chest, i called it back immediately. i didn't recognize the name on the other end...until...i recognized the voice. it was one of my jackass friends killing time at work in new york. HUGE cocktease.

i'm not even expecting to get seen in feb (im sure my OR would have told me if i were...about 60% sure haha). back to hurry up and wait...a fat turkey sandwich with a banana caked in peanut butter will help keep passing the time.

OUSOONER

Crusty Shellback
pilot
euclid i feel your pain buddy, I guess til monday.,..g'luck everyone else not on the east coast

I was notified around 1700 CST. If you look wayyyy back, like a year ago..some people were posting that they got selected later into the evening. When the results are out, some recruiters opt to stay past business hours to let their applicants know.