• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

February 09 Boards

Moc1Sig

pilot
Contributor
So if I were to talk to my OR today would he be able to just look at his email and see the list since they sent a email copy? It just feels brutal for it to be right there and not know.added distraction from my finance midterm I need to be focusing on. I guess the question is directed towards goob.

And lyricsavvy I was just asking to seprate the boards, because at the time there the result weren't out

Well I guess I haven't missed out on too much of the action, hopefully we all start hearing something monday. For Afterburner congrats, everyone else fingers crossed!

btdunn

I guess I have a good OR because he just let me know I got my Pro-rec for Pilot, the only thing I applied for.

Good luck to everyone else, with 80% selection this month I expect to hear lots of good news tomorrow.

TheSparo

el jefe
i have a question, if you apply for BDCP SNFO, can they deny your BDCP and just pro rec you for SNFO and OCS? im graduating in august..

swerdna

None
Contributor
i have a question, if you apply for BDCP SNFO, can they deny your BDCP and just pro rec you for SNFO and OCS? im graduating in august..

Yes, this happened to me. I applied BDCP SWO/NFO and was Pro-Recd for SWO/NFO Direct Ascension (Straight to OCS).

nab4gsu

Is there some reason that there isn't a public website somewhere with a list? It wouldn't seem like that would be hard to do. Now I have to wait all weekend to find out whether I made SWO or supply!

I guess I'm also waiting on the March 1st board for oceanography, anybody else up for that one?

I'm glad I'm not the only one, I too am waiting for Supply and SWO. I emailed my recruiter in Atlanta last week to see what was up and he said he hadn't heard anything.

Moc1Sig

pilot
Contributor
Called my OR office this morning and the chief said he might not be in the office today and cell phone is off...... Why!!!!? its like a sick joke.