• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

February 09 Boards

Goob83

None
Thank you GOOB, you came through in july with more information than my OR a week before and you have done it again. I guess my wait will continue to monday aswell. Ill just asses the the west coast for the advantage. Well, god speed and kudos your way for you contributions. Good luck guys, I hope to see pro-recs covering AW soon.
There are a lot of pro RECS For Pilot close to 40 out of about 50
like 8 BDCP out of 14 or so not exact numbers but close ot what i can see i ain't counting them
good numbers

alpineskier

gear up, Newspaper, your airplane
pilot
this waiting sucks. I leave for steamboat CO in the morning so I wont be back until the 1st of March. There is no way I am going skiing monday unitl I find out the results. Good luck to you all and congrats to thoes who have found out.

Alpine

UTVol

Pro-Rec SNA
Sounds like that could mean good news for some people. Im extremely anxious and now I have to wait all weekend to find out the results.

acwildcat

pilot
There are a lot of pro RECS For Pilot close to 40 out of about 50
like 8 BDCP out of 14 or so not exact numbers but close ot what i can see i ain't counting them
good numbers

So if it is 8 out of 14 got BDCP that gives me about a 60% chance that one of them was me. Like I said...long weekend

Goob83

None
Dang seems the good new is putting the gloom on many of you! Here is a tip! the results were emailed to the OPOs so many OR's may not have the news. There was a posting error on the system so rather than make folks wait they sent an email to the OPOs with the select list. Hopefully tomorrow when they go to work they will see the results and pass the information to your recruiters so keep your phones on!

jorgelito

PRO-REC INTEL
*grumble* Apparently I was non-select SWO for the November board?!?! I don't understand what took so long? Has OTOOLS been down this whole time?

Still haven't heard anything form INTEL yet. I think I'm gonna be sick...

Goob83

None
*grumble* Apparently I was non-select SWO for the November board?!?! I don't understand what took so long? Has OTOOLS been down this whole time?

Still haven't heard anything form INTEL yet. I think I'm gonna be sick...
what district did you apply form san diego LA or SAN FRAN

lyricsavvy

SWO, ENG-R- KILL!
Didn't you have your SWO pro-rec before this board.....

Yes, was pro-rec'd for SWO, but as it was my third choice of the three we put in (I was INTEL, PAO and then SWO)...I was given the chance to wait it out until my first-choice boards were in.
I'm feeling a bit better, now that I know a Masters could be in my future still.

nebekerb

Final Select SNA
Contributor
It varies from weeks to months. The real determiners are the time it takes to look over medical and background. If those are done prior to pro rec the process will be faster, but there are many variables. I was pro rec'd on the January board and I'm still waiting for my final select. As I am prior enlisted, I already had a secret security clearance. I think the one thing that's been holding it up is an issue with my eyesight. I've gotten it all cleared up now. That's my blowhard explanation:D

UTVol

Pro-Rec SNA
So is there anything we can do to find out on the weekend? To be honest, I bet if I dont call my recruiter to inform him the results came out he will not even give me a call on Monday.