• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FEB AMDO, IW & SWO rolling boards

jetullis6

Been there done that
AMDO hopefuls I just got word the AMDO board is adjourned and that the community manager is briefing the ADM tomm. So be looking for the results in the next few days probably early next week!

LoneRover

Any non-AD hear of results from IDC Intel board yet? And has anyone confirmed that the listed names is definitely only AD selectees and not all selected by the board?

A_Longo88

"Wild Horse"
None
AMDO hopefuls I just got word the AMDO board is adjourned and that the community manager is briefing the ADM tomm. So be looking for the results in the next few days probably early next week!

If you hear something, be sure to post here so we all know! I'm pretty excited for you guys!

KNSnowy

Hi all,

I've been away road-tripping for awhile and I have limited wifi and cellphone data. I'm sorry I don't have more information or context, but I heard from my OR today that I was pro-rec for IW from the February board.

I'm trying not to get excited, as all the hurdles haven't been cleared yet :)

I am non-AD and was not on "the list" posted earlier, so everybody hang on to your hats and I hope you hear great news soon!

Phoenix30

Brother,

Hopefully we get it this time around! fingers cross and a lot of wood knocking :D

Phoenix

BusyBee604

St. Francis/Hugh Hefner Combo!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Hi all,

I've been away road-tripping for awhile and I have limited wifi and cellphone data. I'm sorry I don't have more information or context, but I heard from my OR today that I was pro-rec for IW from the February board.
Kati, great news... proud of you, blow them away at OCS!:)
BzB

david lopez

Hello everyone!

According to the list I was selected for SWO-IW, but my command doesn't seem to know anything about it. Any idea how long for the command to find out? Hopefully its official.

Thanks

David Lopez

KNSnowy

Thank you, BusyBee! :) I'll be hitting the books hard very soon, rest assured.

Congratulations David and Global! David, eager to hurry up and wait I see :p

Global, I just talked to my OR, and here's what he said needs to be done for Final Select:

1. Go to MEPS and be physically cleared (if you haven't already)

2. Do JPASS in conjunction with fingerprints. (I'm not sure what JPASS is yet.)

3. Pass your telephone interview "from Florida".

Essentially, do whatever they tell you to in a speedy and well-mannered fashion ;)

Congrats again!

Thank you, BusyBee! :) I'll be hitting the books hard very soon, rest assured.

Congratulations David and Global! David, eager to hurry up and wait I see :p

Global, I just talked to my OR, and here's what he said needs to be done for Final Select:

1. Go to MEPS and be physically cleared (if you haven't already)

2. Do JPASS in conjunction with fingerprints. (I'm not sure what JPASS is yet.)

3. Pass your telephone interview "from Florida".

Essentially, do whatever they tell you to in a speedy and well-mannered fashion ;)

Congrats again!
Thanks for the points, but I'm AD. Any advice on that?

LoneRover

@Globalfromal as I'm sure you know, try to be as proactive as possible. Get your medical and dental knocked out as soon as possible if you haven't already, and also start working on the items on your checkout sheet for changing commands that would not be premature. This will make sure you don't get hung up on anything once you do have a FS letter and a solid OCS date. The last step @KNSnowy listed will likely apply to you in some way, unless you have an active TS/SCI, but even then they might do a community consult interview. Make sure you are spun up on all the things you may encounter in the interview (current events, ONI director being investigated, ONIs various AOs and mission focus, etc.). A couple of my buddies really got spun in a counterintelligence board when they couldn't sincerely differentiate between Sunni and Shia. While you might, it serves as an example of the type of things you may be presented with.

I know when I was applying for a special duty billet in the Marines it felt like nearly everyone was working against me because my command didn't want to lose me, fortunately the Navy doesn't seem to be as counterproductive in that way. Just be forward and ask anyone and everyone that would know what your next step is to expedite the process. Granted I got out to attend college and am applying for a different branch, but in similar situations I saw administrative obstacles being the largest delaying factor. I know this is quite generalized, but good luck and congrats.