• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FEB AMDO, IW & SWO rolling boards

AE2ENSIGN

Hey guys, just submitted my OCS package for the next round of AMDO, SWO and INTEL Boards this past week. Here are my statistics, do they sound competitive?

29 yr Male E-6 ( 5 years active, 5 years selective reserve total service time 10yrs)
Applying for SWO/ Intel/ AMDO (in that order)
4 LORs- Retired SWO O-6, Retired Navy Doctor O-5, Separated O-2 that handles Naval Academy candidates for Southern California, College Mathematics Professor
3 Interviews- O-4 SWO got a 9 on the interview, O-5 INTEL got a 10 on the interview, O-4 AMDO got a 10 on the interview.
Major: B.A in Political Science 3.94 GPA
46 ASTB
Evals: MP, MP, EP, P (because of being a newly capped first class).
Collateral Duties: Command Fitness Leader, LPO for two work center divisions, Plane Captain Qualified.
Awards: NAM, JSOY resulting in CAP to E-6, JSOQ, Good Conduct Medal, EAWS Qualified.
Secret Clearance
Submitted Package: June 2014
Pro-Rec: ?????
FS: ?????
OCS: ?????

A_Longo88

"Wild Horse"
None
Hey guys, just submitted my OCS package for the next round of AMDO, SWO and INTEL Boards this past week. Here are my statistics, do they sound competitive?

29 yr Male E-6 ( 5 years active, 5 years selective reserve total service time 10yrs)
Applying for SWO/ Intel/ AMDO (in that order)
4 LORs- Retired SWO O-6, Retired Navy Doctor O-5, Separated O-2 that handles Naval Academy candidates for Southern California, College Mathematics Professor
3 Interviews- O-4 SWO got a 9 on the interview, O-5 INTEL got a 10 on the interview, O-4 AMDO got a 10 on the interview.
Major: B.A in Political Science 3.94 GPA
46 ASTB
Evals: MP, MP, EP, P (because of being a newly capped first class).
Collateral Duties: Command Fitness Leader, LPO for two work center divisions, Plane Captain Qualified.
Awards: NAM, JSOY resulting in CAP to E-6, JSOQ, Good Conduct Medal, EAWS Qualified.
Secret Clearance
Submitted Package: June 2014
Pro-Rec: ?????
FS: ?????
OCS: ?????

You do know that there are zero quotas for the fall AMDO board right?

AE2ENSIGN

You do know that there are zero quotas for the fall AMDO board right?
Yeah I hear AMDO boards are held just once a year. But, I already listed it as a preferred designator. How are the stats in general though, I would like to get swo actually.