• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FEB AMDO, IW & SWO rolling boards

BusyBee604

St. Francis/Hugh Hefner Combo!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
what does alternates mean?
There are 4 slots, if any one or more of the 4 selects turns down his slot, or is DQ'd for whatever reason, an alternate(s) would then be selected. An alternate also indicates one was highly regarded by the board, and should be noted in a future reapplication package.:)
BzB

jakeflow

I have heard no names either. Prob not a good thing. I don't go in until later though, so if I can find out somehow, I will definitely let ya'll know.

jetullis6

Been there done that
I was selected! I don't know of the names my Boss just had quarters for me. I would be happy to share some of my thoughts on why my package was selected. I wish everyone the best message me if you have questions on packages. This was my 3rd time so don't give up no matter what!

halfbreed83

I was selected! I don't know of the names my Boss just had quarters for me. I would be happy to share some of my thoughts on why my package was selected. I wish everyone the best message me if you have questions on packages. This was my 3rd time so don't give up no matter what!
Freaking AWESOME!!!!!!!!! That's great that a fellow AM made AMDO!! Congrats brother! Enjoy it and hopefully I see you out there! When did you go to A school?

jetullis6

Been there done that
Freaking AWESOME!!!!!!!!! That's great that a fellow AM made AMDO!! Congrats brother! Enjoy it and hopefully I see you out there! When did you go to A school?
I have no idea. My medical record is being sent to BUMED for screening tomm. My XO said as soon as they screen it I will get my final selection letter. I just know that I will get commissioned by SEP 21st.

halfbreed83

I have no idea. My medical record is being sent to BUMED for screening tomm. My XO said as soon as they screen it I will get my final selection letter. I just know that I will get commissioned by SEP 21st.
No, I meant when did you go to A school in Pensacola FL after boot camp

halfbreed83

I just called my chief and ask about the results and he says there's nothing posted yet, they probably contacted the selectees first