• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Europe under extreme duress

Griz882

Frightening children with the Griz-O-Copter!
pilot
Contributor
I think we call it Joint Base Cape Cod now ;)

The SSO for that SCIF is going to be doing a lot of explaining, I should think.

number9, resident Masshole
No…”we” call it Mother Fucking Camp Edwards, as in “We’re doing a MUTA 5 at Mother Fucking Camp Edwards…again?”
Griz, married to a Masshole and soon moving to NH.

Griz882

Frightening children with the Griz-O-Copter!
pilot
Contributor
I think we call it Joint Base Cape Cod now ;)

The SSO for that SCIF is going to be doing a lot of explaining, I should think.

number9, resident Masshole
That reminds me, is Zachary’s Strip Club, or as we called it “The Mashpee Center for the Performing Arts,” still around?

ea6bflyr

Working Class Bum
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
They caught the kid who leaked all the classified information on the Ukrainian war. Massachusetts Air Guard, 102nd Intel Wing. Guess he’s going to Kansas next!
Ten dollar bet says he tries the “I didn’t know“ defense.

hlg6016

A/C Wings Here
Memories of happier days for the 102nd. They were the guys who scrambled to the 9/11 high jacking and went through the difficult discussion of shooting down a U.S. airliner. People in MA were stunning when they took the -15’s away.
Weird (To me) shuffling of units. F-15's got pulled from 102 who got the Intel job. 104th in Westfield took the F15s and gave up A10s.

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Jesus. This kid is turning out to be the literal embodiment of the "That Weird Intel Guy/Girl" stereotype. Not to insinuate all intel folks are like that, but I think we can all agree that there's definitely a subset who are That Weird Intel Guy/Girl.

ChuckMK23

FERS and TSP contributor!
pilot
I'll bet he knew. 21 isn't so young to not understand to keep secrets secret. Apparently he was releasing the stuff for months in this chatroom to teenagers, and probably want to come across to them as some big shot or something because he was in the military.
Spot on as far as motive.