• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Europe under extreme duress

Llarry

He was an IT guy and they have broad access just like the communicators in the old days. "Hey, IT airman, I can't find my file; can you help me?"

taxi1

pilot
There are a bunch of teenage gamer knuckleheads that have been browsing the deepest possible insights of our intel community for months. Wrap your head around that.

No clearance, so can't debrief them. Maybe they have some insights? Read them in to get them under an NDA...

Random8145

More painful is what hoops will have to jumped thru in order to access info for your job.

Much easier to find info in the pre-Manning/Snowden era.
How does the government keep intelligence secure if information can be so easily accessed? If some low-level guy like this has access to all that classified high-level stuff, seems like it wouldn't be too hard for the Russians/Chinese/Iranians/North Koreans/etc...to just recruit one of these types and do a repeat of the Walker spy ring.

Random8145

Tucker is very good about certain things but very out there on others. As for Marjorie Taylor-Greene, erm, she's generally just out there. But these types in the conservative sphere are no different than the particular liberal media types who completely downplayed and even defended the George Floyd riots and downplayed the assassination attempt on Brett Kavanaugh. Some conservatives also downplayed the assassination attempt on Nancy Pelosi and her husband. So both sides have their whack jobs.

wink

War Hoover NFO.
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Although it could simply be dis-information in an attempt to mitigate damage, it is worth noting that government spokes people have said that some of the info is inaccurate. That is plausible. Not all this info is like the Pentagon Papers, published in their original form. Some of the info seems to simply be statements by the traitor with no proof of progeny. If the young man was willing to risk going to jail for his crimes just to impress people on the internet, what would prevent him from lying about stuff he claims are US secrets?

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
How does the government keep intelligence secure if information can be so easily accessed? If some low-level guy like this has access to all that classified high-level stuff, seems like it wouldn't be too hard for the Russians/Chinese/Iranians/North Koreans/etc...to just recruit one of these types and do a repeat of the Walker spy ring.
Trust, which is enough 99.999999 percent of the time.

croakerfish

pilot
Tucker is very good about certain things but very out there on others. As for Marjorie Taylor-Greene, erm, she's generally just out there. But these types in the conservative sphere are no different than the particular liberal media types who completely downplayed and even defended the George Floyd riots and downplayed the assassination attempt on Brett Kavanaugh. Some conservatives also downplayed the assassination attempt on Nancy Pelosi and her husband. So both sides have their whack jobs.
Give me a break dude. In terms of sheer volume of bullshit it’s not even close.

Are you actually asking? Like “hmmm, I can tell something’s wrong here, I just can’t place the logical fallacy? “

If you’re actually asking, I’d say Tucker using “Straw Man” by talking about the national security state or whatever.

MTG is a potpourri of them, but I’d say red herring. The dipwad is being prosecuted because he posted classified docs on discord, not because he’s white, male, Christian and whatever else she said.

If you were asking rhetorically, in a “prove me wrong!” way, then you’ve got me. You win. I submit. Let’s not turn this thread into pages and pages of pointless arguments.