• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Europe under extreme duress

ea6bflyr

Working Class Bum
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
If you were asking rhetorically, in a “prove me wrong!” way, then you’ve got me. You win. I submit. Let’s not turn this thread into pages and pages of pointless arguments.
Not trying to start an argument. Just pointing out the silly stuff being fed to the masses and tactics being used by Tucker and MTG…but hey, that stuff sells and the gullible masses eat it up and parrot what was said. ??‍♂️

Mirage

pilot
After I posted, I regretted it and thought I’d become part of the problem. Thanks for not turning this into 10 pages of pointless banter (Mirage, I’m looking in your direction…)
Yes, I've since realized that this is not the venue for well thought out, supported, and explained arguments. More the place for paper thin banter and shit slinging like you provided here. Is that better content, I wonder?

Yes, I've since realized that this is not the venue for well thought out, supported, and explained arguments. More the place for paper thin banter and shit slinging like you provided here. Is that better content, I wonder?
You’re right. I meant that jab in good fun, but it comes off much more mean-spirited than I’d intended. Sorry about that.

sevenhelmet

Low calorie attack from the Heartland
pilot
For what it’s worth, I think you bring good perspective to the forum. One of the things I like about AW is I actually learn things here, and occasionally even update my opinions based on new information. Weird, huh?

This place would be pretty boring if we all agreed on everything.

Mirage

pilot
For what it’s worth, I think you bring good perspective to the forum. One of the things I like about AW is I actually learn things here, and occasionally even update my opinions based on new information. Weird, huh?

This place would be pretty boring if we all agreed on everything.
I appreciate it. I think that is absolutely the right way to approach any topic. One can't grow in their beliefs if they don't consider the fact that they might be wrong. That's all I was ever aiming at... To challenge others' views with data and logic while considering the same in return, to see if my views were worthy of remaining such.