• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

December Board Applicants

ironhead79ltc

You are not alone!! I have ben awaiting a FS letter but all the while I had been on a medical hold for reasons unkown. I have to call in the morning to see what they need because by the time my Chief called for me and found out what was going on and then told me they were closed. Something about they could only speak to me about Ortho, which should be a 'good to go' situation due to the knee injury I had was over four years ago and I have had no issues with it since. I would have your Chain (E-7 or above) call over tomorrow. Best of luck!!
Did they email you directly or did you have to investigate to find out about your medical situation?

Meesh

Dirty prior
An investigation was required. They claimed to have mailed me the notification but if it went to the command address, which I am sure it did then it never made it to me (which I will, cannot help myself here, address tomorrow). Your CCC or Chief can Call the NPC Help desk and they can direct you to the OCS department. Hope that was some help, I have just been reading threads until today. I figured my experiences today might be helpful.

ironhead79ltc

An investigation was required. They claimed to have mailed me the notification but if it went to the command address, which I am sure it did then it never made it to me (which I will, cannot help myself here, address tomorrow). Your CCC or Chief can Call the NPC Help desk and they can direct you to the OCS department. Hope that was some help, I have just been reading threads until today. I figured my experiences today might be helpful.
They claim im select ready but i havent seen anything else. I had my chief call a few times.

mich313

Supply/SWO/Intel
What's the FS letter and how is it different from Pro-Rec, etc. I know what the pro-recs are but I'm lost when I see FS

Pro-Rec means you've been "Professionally Recommended" by the board. After Pro-Rec, you will receive a Final Select with your OCS Date on it. A pro-rec is not necessarily a guarantee of selection. A Final Select is.

Peter H

Well I just got my medical rec. Time to play the waiting game to see how long it takes to get a class date. I got this from Ted Williams 2 days ago.

AZ1 Hamryszak,

The physical qualification letter dated 28JAN2014 is attached to your OCS file as of yesterday. A Select letter was sent to the programmer to match you up with a class date and to complete any background checks.

This process could go quick and yet may take up to 6 to 8 weeks to complete. Your CO will be the person to receive the news.

V/r

Ted. M. Williams
Fleet OCS Processor
Navy Recruiting Command (N315)
Tel: (901) 874-9366
Tel: (901) 874-9028
ocsquestions@navy.mil

ironhead79ltc

Well I just got my medical rec. Time to play the waiting game to see how long it takes to get a class date. I got this from Ted Williams 2 days ago.

AZ1 Hamryszak,

The physical qualification letter dated 28JAN2014 is attached to your OCS file as of yesterday. A Select letter was sent to the programmer to match you up with a class date and to complete any background checks.

This process could go quick and yet may take up to 6 to 8 weeks to complete. Your CO will be the person to receive the news.

V/r

Ted. M. Williams
Fleet OCS Processor
ocsquestions@navy.mil
Hopefully we are in the same class....all they told me was I'm select ready, what ever that means im sure it is the same as you now but could be 2 to 4 until orders but they are going month to month KCCO I guess

mosst75268

AZ1 Hamryszak,

V/r

Ted. M. Williams
Fleet OCS Processor
ocsquestions@navy.mil

Congrats man. I got medically qualed 3 weeks ago and was pro select off the December board. Just wanted to give you a time line of how long I've been waiting bc if your like me you will prob start going stir crazy waiting on the final select letter and class date.

MA1

Areum

anyone know how long we can hold onto a Pro-Rec before it expires? I was pro-rec'd SNA on the dec board and notified jan 9th, but i'm still waiting to hear from INTEL before i make my decision

JoJoGoHard

PRO-REC Y IW (18100) 20DEC13
anyone know how long we can hold onto a Pro-Rec before it expires? I was pro-rec'd SNA on the dec board and notified jan 9th, but i'm still waiting to hear from INTEL before i make my decision
The other IDC boards convene February 10th 2014, then another two-three weeks later you should know the results of the IDC boards... With that being said, you are fine with your SNA Pro-Rec... Congrats on that...

mitrokhin

Pro Rec N for Intel. I'm pretty bummed about it, but I'm psyched to go NFO! Moped for ten minutes, but now it's time to get out there and kick some ass.

Spookcumber

Pro Rec N for Intel. I'm pretty bummed about it, but I'm psyched to go NFO! Moped for ten minutes, but now it's time to get out there and kick some ass.
Intel? Do you mean IW?? The intel board isn't until next week . . .

Either way, congrats on picking up NFO!