• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

December Board Applicants

DDE1990

INFORMATION DOMINATOR WARRIOR OR W/E
Can anyone else confirm whether or not the intel board met? Areum, did your recruiter say when the board actually met?

Good luck dudes, here's hoping we get decisions soon.

Xiphos

To my fellow pro rec Y applicants for SNA from the December board who are still waiting on their FS letter, I just got back the OR's office and he let me know that he had talked to HQ and they said that the Navy is still figuring out how many SNA quotas they need for the quarter. Once they get that settled they will begin issuing out the FS letters for those who haven't received them yet.

We'll have to continue to play... the waiting game

mich313

Supply/SWO/Intel
Here's a question for the masses...if I'm already PQ, would there be any reason why a pro-rec wouldn't turn into a FS?

theghettodefendant

None
To my fellow pro rec Y applicants for SNA from the December board who are still waiting on their FS letter, I just got back the OR's office and he let me know that he had talked to HQ and they said that the Navy is still figuring out how many SNA quotas they need for the quarter. Once they get that settled they will begin issuing out the FS letters for those who haven't received them yet.

Well at least that's something. I'm guessing it will be the same for NFO as well.

mosst75268

Thanks for the information I am still awaiting my F'S letter. Hopefully we will all get ours soon.

TnSig

SNA

Thanks for the info. First quarter ends at the end of March. I suppose it is safe to assume most of us are going to be Q2 (April - June).

exNavyOffRec

Thanks for the info. First quarter ends at the end of March. I suppose it is safe to assume most of us are going to be Q2 (April - June).

Officer recruiting goes by FY not quarter, then people are assigned to OCS by a variety of factors (school date, availability on ships, etc..)