• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

December Board Applicants

BusyBee604

St. Francis/Hugh Hefner Combo!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Pro Rec N for Intel. I'm pretty bummed about it, but I'm psyched to go NFO! Moped for ten minutes, but now it's time to get out there and kick some ass.
Will you be age eligible for NFO at commissioning?
BzB

DDE1990

INFORMATION DOMINATOR WARRIOR OR W/E
Heart skipped a beat when you said intel mate... Are you sure it was intel and not IW...?

mitrokhin

Intel? Do you mean IW?? The intel board isn't until next week . . .

Either way, congrats on picking up NFO!

Thank you sir. Allegedly I was declined for Intel - not sure how considering I thought the board had yet to meet, but that is what my OR said on the phone today.

Will you be age eligible for NFO at commissioning?
BzB

Yes I think so. I'm 21 years old. Unless that's too young, then it should be okay.
I have shitty eyesight, but that isn't why I wanted to pick NFO. I feel like NFO would be a better fit for me, and I didn't want to be the pilot.

Heart skipped a beat when you said intel mate... Are you sure it was intel and not IW...?

I'm fairly certain. It's bizarre considering I thought they wouldn't meet until later.

I thought I would be competitive, but maybe they had a lot of applicants or I wasn't what they were looking for.

I have a degree in mathematics, 3.5 gpa, and had a 63 6/6/6 OAR going into it cold without studying. I'd like to say I'm fortunate in that regard, but I've worked my ass off to put myself through college since I was 16. I teach math part time to make rent every month, and I thought that they were looking for people with technical degrees. It'll be cool though - I'm looking to serve my country, and above all else I want to be an officer in the Navy and kick ass at my job, no matter what it is. I imagine others will have to come to terms with that stuff too here in the next few weeks.

exNavyOffRec

Thank you sir. Allegedly I was declined for Intel - not sure how considering I thought the board had yet to meet, but that is what my OR said on the phone today.

There are a few ways this could happen, if others that applied for Intel start getting notified then that will help give a better picture.

mitrokhin

There are a few ways this could happen, if others that applied for Intel start getting notified then that will help give a better picture.

I imagine there's something else going on that I don't understand. I'm actually surprised that I was the first to post here. I figured that I'd show up and there would be like 20 new posts from people or something, haha. What do you think happened?

mitrokhin

mitrokhin, suggest you check and correct your Profile info which states:

mitrokhin - male - age 34 - DOB January 1, 1980 - Austin, TX:p

WTF, Over!:cool:
BzB

Haha, yeah I shouldn't have filled it out like that. Never thought I'd get around to posting very much, but maybe I'll pm a mod to get it changed.

Crewguy02

MT1/SS
Any one else from the December pro-rec get their Final Select for SWO yet? I saw this picture in my facebook feed and thought it fitting for all my other soon to be officer friends.

Attachments

• leadership.jpg
    leadership.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 33

Crewguy02

MT1/SS
Did you get your's already?
Nope still held up from a childhood injury. Im waiting for my doc to write up a letter for me and then hopefully ill be PQ'd. its amazing the things these guys will hit you on and request further info on. I would think 12 years of service with no medical issues would be a good to go especially since im on Subs.

JamesL37

Any one else from the December pro-rec get their Final Select for SWO yet? I saw this picture in my facebook feed and thought it fitting for all my other soon to be officer friends.

Still waiting here... Been PQ'd and did security interview in September. I got a request for proof of renunciation of foreign citizenship last month which I provided within a day, but no word yet.

Areum

my recruiter told me the INTEL board had met already according to his systems. So INTEL decisions should be coming very soon

VQIW31

list like* the one jojo had.
The CO of the unit with selects on the "list" will recieve...that said, be careful if you are the one that gets your hands on it. You don't want to be the one to notify the applicants that they are selected or not and have to answer for it! Apologies if I'm overstating the obvious here, just be smart about it!