• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

December Board Applicants

exNavyOffRec

I called them this last week, and they told me that they are really backed up, and that I could expect my FS sometime in June. I was selected on the Oct. rolling board.

Usually people that get their FS letters in June will be a FY15 select, that info does not bode well for those submitting to boards now.

ironhead79ltc

I called them this last week, and they told me that they are really backed up, and that I could expect my FS sometime in June. I was selected on the Oct. rolling board.
That is rather weird seeing as all the sna and nfo guys from the December board got theirs. I wonder why I would be getting a different word seeing as I was pro rec off the December board, or are you still waiting results of IP?

exNavyOffRec

That is rather weird seeing as all the sna and nfo guys from the December board got theirs. I wonder why I would be getting a different word seeing as I was pro rec off the December board, or are you still waiting results of IP?

you cannot compare one designator to another, different animals.

JamesL37

All the SWOs from the July board got their OCS dates for Dec 8, Jan 8, and Feb 2. I didn't see any SWOs for the Feb 23 and March 16 classes. I think there is still hope for Feb 23 class (until Thursday) since I heard FS letters come in no earlier than 3 months and no later than 1 month before the start of each class.

How many SWOs are there for a typical class?

ironhead79ltc

Hope they start filling the classes with SWOs from both boards. I don't know what they method is or reason but must have to do with the till it takes to clear medical and the other checks