• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

December Board Applicants

exNavyOffRec

Typically when the results come out at PRO-Y, etc, do the total number of applicants show as well? For example,

14 PRO-Y out of 25?

The master list that is sent to NRD's will, it will list all pro Y's and pro N's, the ones that won't show up are the pro X's (didn't meet qualifications).

DDE1990

INFORMATION DOMINATOR WARRIOR OR W/E
The master list that is sent to NRD's will, it will list all pro Y's and pro N's, the ones that won't show up are the pro X's (didn't meet qualifications).

Out of curiosity I asked back in October to see that list from a previous IDC board and my OR said it wasn't something he could share with applicants.

exNavyOffRec

Out of curiosity I asked back in October to see that list from a previous IDC board and my OR said it wasn't something he could share with applicants.

Yep, a few years ago a few OR's had their d**k smacked for giving it to applicants, they can say how many were seen and how many were selected.