• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

December Board Applicants

axiom1

How were you notified? I thought they were out for the holidays.

My recruiter is out for the holidays but he called me and said that my letter was signed 12/18 but the server was down so he couldn't see it until yesterday. He then emailed my FS letter.

JamesL37

My recruiter is out for the holidays but he called me and said that my letter was signed 12/18 but the server was down so he couldn't see it until yesterday. He then emailed my FS letter.

Congratulations! I hope the SWOs can escape the purgatory soon too.

Crewguy02

MT1/SS
I got an email saying I was missing some stuff for my medical risk assessment got it fixed and emailed back in...... Hopefully I'll be getting my FS soon!
How did that work. Did they email the email your put on your application or your work.

IUGUY

How did that work. Did they email the email your put on your application or your work.

It was an email from the fleet processor with a memo attached from the navy recruiting command , it was sent to my work email which was also the email on my application