• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

December Board Applicants

VQIW31

I got an email saying I was missing some stuff for my medical risk assessment got it fixed and emailed back in...... Hopefully I'll be getting my FS soon!
There were quite a few of us that got these last week...resent and received notification via email that my documents made it. The wait continues....

MATUSN86

Yeah I Feel like the only AD guy without a FS letter who was ProRec'd from the December Pilot/NFO board. I think this waiting time was worse than the results. I'm hoping to hear good news this week though now that the Holiday stand down periods should be over. Congrats to everyone who got their FS letter.

Vicious

Do a Barrel Roll!!!!
That is odd, maybe you missed the board so your OR hasn't called you as he is waiting for the next rolling board.
hmm maybe, I submitted on 27 OCT so maybe I didn't make it in time. I call my OR and he says he has no updates for me