• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

December Board Applicants

Kees

SNA Select
I got selected with a 41....so it's possible. Anywhere in the 40s and 50s is pretty well average as far as test stats go.

Definitely didn't say it was impossible; the OAR was the only area that I think could be improved upon. The rest of the kit is spot on and I think yorkritesailor has a pretty good shot at being selected. Again, best of luck!

Just got on my computer at work, haven't heard anything from my CoC here, anyone know AD Pro-Recs? I just PMed JoJo and Determined. Should I ask my CCC or DIVO or just wait for it. Even if it's no, I'm real curious to find out. Especially, my package is very aviation heavy. Thanks and Congrats to all who got selected! Also, on NPC the mst recent NAVADMIN I found was for Nov-Lateral Transfers.

Last edited:

luisfranrivas

Just got on my computer at work, haven't heard anything from my CoC here, anyone know AD Pro-Recs? I just PMed JoJo and Determined. Should I ask my CCC or DIVO or just wait for it. Even if it's no, I'm real curious to find out. Especially, my package is very aviation heavy. Thanks and Congrats to all who got selected! Also, on NPC the mst recent NAVADMIN I found was for Nov-Lateral Transfers.
PM me your email, ill send it to you.

PM me your email address.

luisfranrivas

Does anyone in this forum knows how the process works for AD. What I'm trying to figure out is if your package gets put on hold until your number one selection board convenes and then it goes to the rest of them, or does it just go to the first board avaliable on your choices? Trying to figure out how this works and NRC will not give me a straight answer other than when the results come out the CO and XO will get an e-mail.

Thanks everyone, and I'm also curious to the same question as luis. IW was second on my application to AMDO, so I'm wondering if it went to this boardfirst, I submitted the package back in late October. Also, It appears I wasn't on the Pro-Rec Y List that was sent to me, is there a way to check Pro Rec N, just to ensure it actually went to that board?

Also, sorry if it posted earlier, but is there any confirmation that the INTEL portion of this board took place as well, or any info if it is being rescheduled or just havent posted those specific board results yet?

exNavyOffRec

Does anyone in this forum knows how the process works for AD. What I'm trying to figure out is if your package gets put on hold until your number one selection board convenes and then it goes to the rest of them, or does it just go to the first board avaliable on your choices? Trying to figure out how this works and NRC will not give me a straight answer other than when the results come out the CO and XO will get an e-mail.

The process is the same for non AD and AD on this, your application goes in front of the boards that are meeting, but in general if selected for your first choice your application will be pulled from the others, so a person's application could to to board for 2nd choice, then 3rd choice, and finally first choice, the results will be released as the boards are done, they don't hold them until all your boards have been held.

exNavyOffRec

Also, sorry if it posted earlier, but is there any confirmation that the INTEL portion of this board took place as well, or any info if it is being rescheduled or just havent posted those specific board results yet?

Per DIVO, and confirmation from a few friends of mine in recruiting, Intel did not have a board, they are trying to figure out billets, a "by the way" that was passed down to a few OR's I know is that people who have applied to several IDC as well as supply are being encouraged to apply for other designators if they meet age and other qualifications.

luisfranrivas

The process is the same for non AD and AD on this, your application goes in front of the boards that are meeting, but in general if selected for your first choice your application will be pulled from the others, so a person's application could to to board for 2nd choice, then 3rd choice, and finally first choice, the results will be released as the boards are done, they don't hold them until all your boards have been held.
So, it that means that if neither your CO or XO got an email from the boards that just convene your package was not seen by them?

DDE1990

INFORMATION DOMINATOR WARRIOR OR W/E
Per DIVO, and confirmation from a few friends of mine in recruiting, Intel did not have a board, they are trying to figure out billets, a "by the way" that was passed down to a few OR's I know is that people who have applied to several IDC as well as supply are being encouraged to apply for other designators if they meet age and other qualifications.

Would you take that to mean IDC designators are going to be hard to come by in FY 14 & 15?

ironhead79ltc

I hate this waiting game, I guess no news is good right now, hopefully by the time we are back from the holiday they start rolling in