• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

December Board Applicants

Kees

SNA Select
My recruiter told me she thought it was the 4th of December but if so it seems odd were seeing results so early.

That is what I was thinking.

I thought my kit was squared away, but found out yesterday additional paperwork was needed. Things just seem to keep popping up. I didn't know the review/correction process took so long. I've missed out on two boards now--bummer!

USNavyIntel

IS1 (SW/AW)
I hope the AD INTEL numbers are along those same lines. I didn't get selected in August, but I heard a lot of AD got passed over for civilians on that board.

The board for AD, and non AD are the same board, but it usually takes time for CIRIMS to be updated, it has to be done one record at a time. My guess is the list just hasn't gone from the Ops to your recruiter yet.

Is there typically such a gap between when AD folks hear results compared to everyone else?

I know that NRC is down to essential personnel only today due to adverse weather conditions. Could this also be causing a delay?

SLH350

pilot
Is there typically such a gap between when AD folks hear results compared to everyone else?

I know that NRC is down to essential personnel only today due to adverse weather conditions. Could this also be causing a delay?
Usually AD guys get notified around the same time, sometimes even later, I think there just happened to be someone passing along a list in this case. Hoping to hear something Monday!

USNavyIntel

IS1 (SW/AW)
Usually AD guys get notified around the same time, sometimes even later, I think there just happened to be someone passing along a list in this case. Hoping to hear something Monday!

Not to mention, AD can't check BOL this time around.

Coulanon

1 per diem, 2 per diem, 3 per diem, floor!
Does anyone know if they've released the Intel results from the December 2nd board or when to expect them?

From what I have seen on here and my experience, for a regularly scheduled board, as this IDC board was, you can expect to see results trickling out 3+ weeks after the convene date.

In regards to the NA/NFO/SWO board, if we are starting to see results from this rolling board my guess is this board actually convened 7-10 days ago based on the last board that was held - people began posting pro recs on 10/22 for a board that was held 10/10 IIRC. Not fact obviously but maybe some insight for those who think their packets may not have gotten there in time.