• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

December Board Applicants

Just got an email from my recruiter, he checked "CRIMIS" for my kit and it still shows the status as being at the board...

I am a reservist, so not sure if results for non-AD folks are delayed or if this was a false alarm. I'm hoping it is legit and we will all hear back soon.

- Cheers

Crewguy02

MT1/SS
he did say i was on the list. he's scanning me the hard copy of the actual list tomorrow. emailed me from a ship email account and i've previously seen his full scanned package. so everything points to it being legit. but... we'll find out tomorrow for sure! haha

Is SNA the only list he has? where does the list get posted at?

exNavyOffRec

Just got an email from my recruiter, he checked "CRIMIS" for my kit and it still shows the status as being at the board...

I am a reservist, so not sure if results for non-AD folks are delayed or if this was a false alarm. I'm hoping it is legit and we will all hear back soon.

- Cheers

The board for AD, and non AD are the same board, but it usually takes time for CIRIMS to be updated, it has to be done one record at a time. My guess is the list just hasn't gone from the Ops to your recruiter yet.

CTFly1

mc3 todd behrman, cti1 david downie, awf2 derrik gammons, et2 jeremiah griffin, awr2 richard hoffmann, at2 micah mishio, ma2 timothy moss, aws2 casey o'brien, at3 derek pelletier, ao2 bradley spencer

all pro-rec y for sna

ShultsSWO

How solid is a pro-recY? Are we still on the chopping block or can we celebrate at this point?
Should be pretty solid. I can't think of a reason for them to tell you no after they just told you yes. After all, once you've been ProY'd you're essentially just waiting on a FS which is really just a class up date. Unless I'm completely wrong, but I'm sure NavyOffRec would have more solid intel on that and how the process works post a ProY.