• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

December Board Applicants

exNavyOffRec

Gotcha. Might have just not been my cycle then. I reached out to officer recruiters here in San Diego.

Well, the last cycle was right in line if not better than previous boards, DIVO I think made a comment about that if not one of my OR friends did while looking at the list.

If your GPA's are high then you should have a good chance looking at your background, especially once you get that math degree

USNavyIntel

IS1 (SW/AW)
Well, the last cycle was right in line if not better than previous boards, DIVO I think made a comment about that if not one of my OR friends did while looking at the list.

If your GPA's are high then you should have a good chance looking at your background, especially once you get that math degree

I'll likely be eligible for LDO before I finish the math degree. I'm paying for that one out of pocket. We'll see. If I don't get picked up this time, I won't really be that mad. I have orders to D.C. and LDO is still an option. Two weeks of "fork and knife" school vs 3 months of boot camp v2.0 I don't think I'd be losing out on anything haha

ShultsSWO

BTW, has anyone found out the actual date of that SNA/NFO/SWO board?
I was told via Millington that the date was set for Dec 2nd. Now I'm not sure how accurate that was seeing as how the official instruction on the schedule changed that to "rolling." All I know is my package was turned in Nov. 6th and it made it in time for the deadline for the December boards. Now I'm just waiting to see if I've been ProY for SWO.

jdaws402

Been following this thread for a while now. Its been a roller coaster ride of hope. Just want to say congrats to all the PRO-Y AD guys for SNA and good luck to those who are not AD, like myself! The anticipation is a killer... Like said earlier, its going to be a long weekend...

Crewguy02

MT1/SS
Im applying for SWO also. And this is probably a duh question but what is SNA. Is that some sort of Naval Aviator? I couldn't find that it on the board schedule.

KODAK

"Any time in this type?"
pilot
Im applying for SWO also. And this is probably a duh question but what is SNA. Is that some sort of Naval Aviator? I couldn't find that it on the board schedule.

Yes, SNA stands for "Student Naval Aviator".

Someone mentioned it a while back, but do we know how long it takes from your OR/ processor uploading the application packet to the time it is eligible to actually be reviewed by a board? I got an e-mail saying "His Kit can be sent to NRC" on 03Dec, so I don't know if that means I barely missed the cutoff like so many here or if it just made it..