• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

COVID-19

taxi1

pilot
Vermont is like Norway…winning through vaccination. Turns hospitalizations and ICU stays into something no worse than a bad flu.

"These upticks are being driven more and more by the unvaccinated," Scott said. "As I've said before and I'll say it again — this is now a pandemic of the unvaccinated."

Vermont is among the most vaccinated states in the nation. About 87.4% of people eligible to get vaccinated, those age 12 or older, have thus far.

SlickAg

pilot
Yet Vermont stays comfortably as the lowest death rate in US. You don’t get to pick and choose between case and death rate when it suits your narrative. Vaccines very obviously save lives, period.
So the official stance is now that cases don’t matter? Only deaths do?

In other words, you’re saying that we should open everything back up because as long as deaths are down...everything is fine? So we should stop testing everyone who has flu-like symptoms and only worry about people in the ICU? And since everyone has had ample opportunity to get vaccinated...we should just return to normal and stop worrying about other people’s decisions - the same way that we don’t stop people from smoking, eating fast food, riding motorcycles without helmets, etc?

Also, why are vaccinated people dying at all, if the vaccine is so effective?

Last edited:

SlickAg

pilot
Vermont is like Norway…winning through vaccination. Turns hospitalizations and ICU stays into something no worse than a bad flu.

"These upticks are being driven more and more by the unvaccinated," Scott said. "As I've said before and I'll say it again — this is now a pandemic of the unvaccinated."

Vermont is among the most vaccinated states in the nation. About 87.4% of people eligible to get vaccinated, those age 12 or older, have thus far.

What about Sweden? They’re sitting it ~64% according to a quick google search. ~7.5% higher than us. How come they’re able to declare an end to restrictions?

Also, can you please explain the science of why the vaccine only affects heads of state whilst sitting, as opposed to standing (as evidenced in the pictures below)? This seems to be contrary to the science for us commoners where, for example, you must wear a mask into a restaurant but not while sitting and dining. I’m confused, and would love guidance from an informed individual such as yourself.

Last edited:

SlickAg

pilot

Python

pilot
Contributor
Cool graphic. Is next week’s edition going to show the 42 vaccinated Minnesotans who died in the last week?

This is a good point. But it does beg a question, and I’m not trying to be snarky: how do you reconcile the apparent large contradiction between your posts and Taxi’s? Clearly he is pulling out many graphics that show 99% of seriously ill and hospitalized people are unvaccinated. In my mind, that carries tremendous weight and is valid. On the other hand, you bring up statistics about rising illness and death among vaccinated that I find to be significant as well. They both can’t be right at the same time. So what are we missing? Through this point, I’ve been on the side of almost everyone dying has been unvaccinated, and that’s quite indicative of vaccine efficacy. So serious question: what is up with the statistical contradiction?