• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

COVID-19

wink

War Hoover NFO.
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
  • Fired
  • Barred from future federal employment and contracts
  • Forced to pay back all salary and overtime dating back to the point he willfully broke the ban on GOF research
  • Charged with Contempt of Congress
  • Charged with multiple felonies by a federal prosecutor
  • Charged by state or local prosecutors at their discretion
  • Prison time, hopefully
  • And the kicker: That he is deemed to be civilly liable for damages resulting from him making false statements while serving in an official capacity (e.g. stating “no need to wear a mask” without any disclaimer that his views are his own and not the CDC’s, NIH’s, or any ither federal health entity) that may have led to injury or death of a US resident
Hmm. And this makes the current situation better, how? I hope you have half that anger, contempt and hate for your garden variety child rapist and serial killer. Lot of energy going to waste here.

SlickAg

pilot
Hmm. And this makes the current situation better, how? I hope you have half that anger, contempt and hate for your garden variety child rapist and serial killer. Lot of energy going to waste here.
Yeah, super difficult to get fired up about someone who’s essentially responsible for destroying, at a minimum, the economy and social fabric of our country.

?

Hair Warrior

Contributor
None of that is out of the norm, for criminals. If you embezzle from a federal job, you can be forced to pay it back and be barred from future federal employment or contracts, and also get prison time.

wink

War Hoover NFO.
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
None of that is out of the norm, for criminals. If you embezzle from a federal job, you can be forced to pay it back and be barred from future federal employment or contracts, and also get prison time.
So accuse him of embezzling federal funds to the list. That has as much a chance of getting a guilty verdict from a jury as anything else you accuse him of. For all he has done, and not done, most everything can be reduced to non-criminal judgement calls. Good luck proving he knew GOF work in China was going to cause a pandemic. It was just his udgement it was worth the risk. He was wrong. But not criminal. Plenty of smart people still debating masks, shutdowns, and vaccines. He simply chose a side. Just like we have. I find it amusing that people who know how big and complex our bureaucracy is, are not fluent in the science, and have zero first hand knowledge of what evidence they quote, want the man's head. It is easy to be a critic. Especially after the fact. Firing is reasonable. If you want blood, you will be disappointed.

RobLyman

- hawk Pilot
pilot
None
So accuse him of embezzling federal funds to the list. That has as much a chance of getting a guilty verdict from a jury as anything else you accuse him of. For all he has done, and not done, most everything can be reduced to non-criminal judgement calls. Good luck proving he knew GOF work in China was going to cause a pandemic. It was just his udgement it was worth the risk. He was wrong. But not criminal. Plenty of smart people still debating masks, shutdowns, and vaccines. He simply chose a side. Just like we have. I find it amusing that people who know how big and complex our bureaucracy is, are not fluent in the science, and have zero first hand knowledge of what evidence they quote, want the man's head. It is easy to be a critic. Especially after the fact. Firing is reasonable. If you want blood, you will be disappointed.

I would settle for a simple appearance on national news/media saying...

• I made some recommendations based on too little information that proved to be bad or contradictory
  • I will try to do better in the future
  • I will provide both conservative and liberal options (not politically, but in scope of infringement of normal freedoms) to guide politicians, government workers and the US people on how to safely and productively live their lives during this and any future pandemics
  • I will keep my own politics out of it
  • I will be transparent, REALLY TRANSPARENT in my relationships with agencies that may perform work that could be deemed detrimental to the safety of the public (ie.. involvement in GOF research)
But the fact he hasn't and won't do something as simple as this demonstrates he has little integrity and is clearly out for himself.

Edit: I realize there are some appearances that "sort of" do some of this, but he never personally takes responsibility for anything.

Hair Warrior

Contributor
He. Lied. To. Congress.

That’s not a “judgment call.”

He also architected, deliberately, a carefully choreographed circumvention of the presidential ban on GOF research - then he denied it and covered it up. The emails prove it. The money trail proves it.

Hair Warrior

Contributor
So are you asserting that Fauci knew and funded GOF research that directly led to the creation of the SARS COV-2 virus specifically? TL;DW on the youtube videos.
Yeah, it’s pretty obvious that he did. He is the global architect of the US-funded virus GOF program, which is not limited to research on US soil - and he still holds the purse strings on research grant funding.