• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

COVID-19

snake020

Contributor
Eh, people care. And they can see BS when it is. They very quietly walked back the no church part of the FRAGORD after threat of lawsuit, and apparently now other parts are delegated. Such as whether you can go to the beach; apparently it's allowed now, depending on your Commodore? It's all BS though. And people can both see it, and care.

We've seen this before.

ABMD

Bullets don't fly without Supply
So do you think the Navy would make any COVID vaccine mandatory like they do with the Flu shot?

FrankTheTank

Professional Pot Stirrer
pilot
So do you think the Navy would make any COVID vaccine mandatory like they do with the Flu shot?
I would take those Vegas odds in a millisecond... Absolutely.

Anthrax vaccine comes to mind.. So glad I had no choice in those series of shots! ?

SlickAg

pilot
If even The Atlantic is publishing articles like this...how long until everyone else catches on that schools shouldn’t be closed anymore?

Still fascinating to me that no one will respond to these posts; the same people who for the last several months have been talking about how dangerous the school reopenings would be and how they must remain closed because we must FOLLOW THE SCIENCE!

FinkUFreaky

pilot
It's long past time to change policy... It's clear to everyone that lockdowns did far more harm than benefit. Notice, nobody jumping in to support them. Obviously, we are still learning... Let's see if Bipartisan support can happen before the election to open things up, while protecting the elderly with conditions. It wouldn't be that difficult. I also don't see it happening.

Spekkio

He bowls overhand.
It's long past time to change policy... It's clear to everyone that lockdowns did far more harm than benefit....
You could see this coming a mile away. All of the justification for lockdowns talked about projections through August. It built this sense that the disease would be over by autumn to many local political leaders, who used the lockdowns to take time off rather than urgently plan for how to get back to normal.