• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

COVID-19

D

Deleted member 24525

We know healthy people don’t need to shelter in place…the sick do... The problem is we don’t have the ability to test and separate . If we could test and separate, the healthy people could go to work

wiseguy04

The Dude abides....
pilot

Best quote of the first video:
“We’re actually seeing the (COVID) patients... Dr. Fauci hasn’t seen a patient in over 20 years.”

I’m much more likely to trust the opinions of a couple of experts who are in the trenches dealing with this in a daily basis. Not so much from an “expert” in D.C. who bases everything on a model that has yet to be proven correct.

HAL Pilot

None
Contributor
View attachment 25401

Low hanging fruit is the sweetest, but I can't eat it anywhere else than this thread with all my favorite thoughtless degenerates
Patton Oswalt? Two last names? Never heard of her.

Patton Oswalt is himself a libtard making up his version of what was said. He thinks because he’s a Hollywood celeb his opinions are better than anyone else’s.

So of course he’s posting shit like this.

Jim123

DD-214 in hand and I'm gonna party like it's 1998
pilot
Anybody know a good recipe?

new-quarter-ht-er-200109_hpMain_16x9_992.jpg

Flash

SEVAL/ECMO
None
Super Moderator
Contributor

I’m much more likely to trust the opinions of a couple of experts who are in the trenches dealing with this in a daily basis. Not so much from an “expert” in D.C. who bases everything on a model that has yet to be proven correct.

Those guys are co-owners of some urgent care centers and are likely seeing their business suffer because of those folks who are scared to get treated at the aforementioned centers. They aren't dealing with the serious cases, the ones that need hospitalization because those people go to an actual hospital and not some storefront urgent care center that gives you a prescription because it burns when you pee.

So why are a pair of docs on some local TV show doing a 'news conference' getting such attention? Because the vast majority of health care professionals think this is pretty damn serious, and not just folks in the medical branch of the deep state in DC. Not just in this country either but the vast majority of countries worldwide. But hey, these two storefront wonder boys know better...:rolleyes:

Last edited:

HAL Pilot

None
Contributor
Those guys are co-owners of some urgent care centers and are likely seeing their business suffer because of those folks who are scared to get treated at the aforementioned centers.
I disagree. The urgent cares in Honolulu and Vegas are doing big business because doctor offices and hospitals are making patients do tele-med and the people want to see a doctor. My daughter says the same in her area (Westchester NY).

I’m also confident they know a lot more than you about COVID-19.

taxi1

pilot
“We’re actually seeing the (COVID) patients... Dr. Fauci hasn’t seen a patient in over 20 years.”
That was stupid.

Worth taking a look at Dr. Fauci’s history.

I say get on with opening up, slowly, see how it goes. Without testing, we will see some outbreaks. Adjust fires when we do. It may get ugly. Especially without good testing.

Last edited: