• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Class Picture

Flugelman

Contributor
Congratulations young man, from another o'l tube rat. Enjoy your 3P'ness. :D Do you know if you're going VQ or VP?

brownshoe

Contributor
Well, here is the final picture...one goes on my wall, the other one (a Super Troopers parody) goes in the trailer...enjoy,
Pickle

Great photo! Looks like it's from my era.:) Good luck to you young fellow! And, all of you. Is that a "King Air" behind you guys? You ever fly up my way, well the food's on me.

Steve

LivinMyDream

pilot
Our VT-35 winging class took our photo with the CC Rayz (the hockey team) on the ice with their mascot. Of course, the squadron mascot was the Stingray, so it was a pretty sweet pic, and awesome of the team PR rep to hook us up.

picklesuit

Dirty Hinge
pilot
Contributor
Thanks all for the congrats...what a great weekend...

I am going VP, hoping to stay in the Jax Mafia...our class was indeed only 4 Navy (plus 2 Marine Osprey guys who will wing in P'Cola) looks like we will be classing up in January for the RAG...

Thanks to the VP-45 crew who brought up a plane...my family didn't realize what, or how big, a P-3 is...now I need to go find the rest of my liver...I think I left it somewhere between the club and my house:D

scoolbubba

Brett327 gargles ballsacks
pilot
Contributor
good times at the club friday night. friends and i were originally planning on going to max payne and then a buddy mentioned winging...beer...and o'club and i was suddenly 100% on board. maybe the o club isn't dead after all.

PropAddict

Now with even more awesome!
pilot
Contributor
I need testers for the "P3" setting.

Hmmm. . .I'm picturing a "P-3" switch on the cat that makes the hook fall off prior to launch, a bunch of hinges come out of nowhere and ask a bunch of obscure systems questions, then the hapless pilot ends up getting drenched in the pool, as the per diem fairy rains down her sweetness in tens and twenties.:eek::eek::icon_smil:D