• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Class Picture

Flugelman

Contributor
Hmmm. . .I'm picturing a "P-3" switch on the cat that makes the hook fall off prior to launch, a bunch of hinges come out of nowhere and ask a bunch of obscure systems questions, then the hapless pilot ends up getting drenched in the pool, as the per diem fairy rains down her sweetness in tens and twenties.:eek::eek::icon_smil:D

+1
And then the ordie hits him up for his $10 share of the inflight meals... :icon_tong

Junkball

"I believe in ammunition"
pilot
Err regarding this... as mentioned several times previously

Well, here's "something similar"...but it was an F-4 squadron (VF-111) ..circa 1972:
VF-111_Circa_1972.jpg
Wooooooooo early '70's grooming style... or should I say A4s style?

Old R.O.

Professional No-Load
None
Contributor
vt10385.jpg

Today's assignment, gents, is to find both Old RO and Renegade One in this photo from 1971 (VT-10 class 385).

Old R.O.

Professional No-Load
None
Contributor
Old RO, back row 5th from left.

I'll guess Renegade1 is middle row, far right, but I need a higher rez pic.

-1 (both counts)
Not Old R.O. (but close...)
That's Bob Keck... he went West Coast P-3s.

The guy middle row far right is Bill Karr... went F-4s, then F-14s. He passed away a year or so ago.

B

Blutonski816

I'll give it a guess...

I'll assume this is before his awesome 'stache...

Spike is...Um... Back row, 3rd from left

BACONATOR

pilot
Contributor
My guess is Renegade: middle row,hunched over the flag's right side.

And FTR, the guy on the top row on the left bears an uncanny resemblance to Kmac. Perhaps he's his illegitimate child? :D