• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Class Picture

picklesuit

Dirty Hinge
pilot
Contributor
Our class at NASCC is complete, we wing on October 17th. We are looking for good ideas for our class picture. We have 4 guys and we don't want to take another picture in front of the plane...winning idea gets a Vance JSUPT Class 0815 Patch (the one banned by the Wing Commander for being politically incorrect)
Pickle

MasterBates

Hold a big Circle/Slash thing between you all and go on the seawall in town so the perspective shows it over the LEX.

D_Rob

Lead LTJG
Get a pic with that C-17 if its still there.

(My first time doing a right 360 to avoid wake turbulence at NGP, and probably my last)

Or you could just dress up as the geico cavemen and do the obvious "So easy an SNA can do it"

MrsPickle

MIT- Manatee In Training
Contributor
I think we need to see a picture of said patch...
As soon as I can find one around the house, I'll take a pic of it and post it. Pickle is too stupid to do it, so I'd have to do it anyway.

eta- The chick on the patch is hot! I'd do her.

picklesuit

Dirty Hinge
pilot
Contributor
As soon as I can find one around the house, I'll take a pic of it and post it. Pickle is too stupid to do it, so I'd have to do it anyway.

eta- The chick on the patch is hot! I'd do her.

In the closet next to your "fun basket" dear. :D

MrsPickle

MIT- Manatee In Training
Contributor
Told you guys she was hot... Personally, as a chick, I didn't find it offensive, but it wasn't my call...

pickle said:
]In the closet next to your "fun basket" dear. :D
You wish you were as much fun as my "fun basket"...

Sept22006.jpg

Sept22005.jpg

FlyBoyd

Out to Pasture
pilot
Pickle,

The different thing to do is to take a normal picture. Every class tries to do something "crazy" or "unique" and most of them turn out way ghey. Take a picture and frame it. Take the "fun" pictures and give them to your family and each other.

FWIW..I made a point to look at all the class pictures in the squadron and the only ones I remember are the ones we make fun of when they come up in conversation... which is about never. The pictures are more for you than anyone else. Look in the corner between the couches in the student ready room and you will see where they end up. No offense intended..just the facts.

Congratulations on being complete..please pass the gouge and knowledge on to the junior classes to make my/our job easier:)

MasterBates

Wow.. That's tame to get banninated. This patch got banned, but it came back quickly. And it's a bit more revealing than yours.

Attachments

• CQDet.jpg
    CQDet.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 503

MrsPickle

MIT- Manatee In Training
Contributor
Wow.. That's tame to get banninated. This patch got banned, but it came back quickly. And it's a bit more revealing than yours.
"Tail Hooker Rescue"... LOVE IT!

Apparently, someone got upset that she was holding "balls"... (and the Max Hot thing got brought up, too...)
Like you said MB... pretty tame...

NozeMan

Are you threatening me?
pilot
Super Moderator
Get a pic with that C-17 if its still there.

(My first time doing a right 360 to avoid wake turbulence at NGP, and probably my last)

Or you could just dress up as the geico cavemen and do the obvious "So easy an SNA can do it"

He could do that....and jack my API class picture theme....lame.

D_Rob

Lead LTJG
He could do that....and jack my API class picture theme....lame.

Sorry, I only remember the pic of all the studs in the little t-34s and the picture with the old gate guard where if you pressed the button it would yell,

"HAVE A GOOD DAY!!!"

You could hear that all the way down the p-way.