• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Class Picture

scoolbubba

Brett327 gargles ballsacks
pilot
Contributor
09-04's class got banned too... apparently if you draw a big veiny triumphant bastard on a patch, and the wing CO finds out, he will be a very pissed off AF 0-6.

SUPTBAD.

It was a sweet patch, too.

picklesuit

Dirty Hinge
pilot
Contributor
09-04's class got banned too... apparently if you draw a big veiny triumphant bastard on a patch, and the wing CO finds out, he will be a very pissed off AF 0-6.

SUPTBAD.

It was a sweet patch, too.

I think you have to artfully hide it in the patch...draw the BVTB...then put wings, landing gear, and a prop on it...

e6bflyer

Used to Care
pilot
All of the class pics that try to do something either trendy or tell a joke that only the class gets are lame.
One of the best squadron pics that I have seen was actually from a P-3 squadron(someone on the board may have it or something similar) and had all the squadron members in "throwback" regalia and the picture was sepia toned. Everyone was in bags, some had leather jackets (unzipped, of course), some had garrison caps, some had khaki combo covers on, a lot of guys had cigars in their mouths. It looked really nice and everyone who saw it thought it was cool as shit. I think it was taken in front of the plane or in front of an old hangar or something. It basically looked like it was taken in WWII.
If you did something like that, it may not be funny because it doesn't have a giant dick in it or some joke having to do with a Will Ferrell movie, but others will think it is awesome and you will be glad you went that route when you look back on it.

xj220

Will fly for food.
pilot
Contributor
I like that idea a lot. We'll be taking our pic soon, too but I don't think anyones really thought of it yet. I'd hate to copy it, but we might do a variant of it.

Renegade One

None
One of the best squadron pics that I have seen was actually from a P-3 squadron(someone on the board may have it or something similar) and had all the squadron members in "throwback" regalia and the picture was sepia toned.

Well, here's "something similar"...but it was an F-4 squadron (VF-111) ..circa 1972:
VF-111_Circa_1972.jpg

billiken2002

pilot
For our class picture, we had it in front of the C-12 with all of us jumping at the same time. I think it took 14 pics to get it right, it finally has us all in the air.

scoolbubba

Brett327 gargles ballsacks
pilot
Contributor
I think you have to artfully hide it in the patch...draw the BVTB...then put wings, landing gear, and a prop on it...

haha. have you seen the patch? it's fairly artfully disguised, but of course someone ran their mouth and the class paid for it when the powers that be caught wind of it.

MrsPickle

MIT- Manatee In Training
Contributor
haha. have you seen the patch? it's fairly artfully disguised, but of course someone ran their mouth and the class paid for it when the powers that be caught wind of it.
I'll trade you one Vance JUPT 08-15 patch for a copy of that drawing. I am TOTALLY serious!

xj220

Will fly for food.
pilot
Contributor
Winging party, tomorrow night NAS CC Bay Club 2000, All invited. We just found the most broken looking plane and took a pic in front of it. We did another with us pretending to work on it, but it was too big.