• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Caution to SNA/NFO prospects

Austin-Powers

Powers By Name, Powers By Reputation
Offering a different reaction, I'm glad this post was made. As someone who went through a bit of hell at MEPS and is trying to find any info on what dq's people at NAMI/when the DQ takes place at OCS, I find this helpful.
Best of luck inabearsuit.
If I recall, I think it's different eye charts and the lighting is a bit different. I'm kinda worried for it as well

Austin-Powers

Powers By Name, Powers By Reputation
I have no idea why you're such an angry person here, I just hope you are happier in real life. All the best to you, either way.

He wasn't trying to be angry, he speaks with experience, he wasn't attacking you, or anyone. He just wants you to survive criticism later on, even if it feels like that they are singling you out, they just want you to LEARN. And thank the almighty lord for the anonymity of the internets

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Count on it. You guys should start a pool on what my post count will be on my retirement date. :D

HAL Pilot

None
Contributor
I have no idea why you're such an angry person here, I just hope you are happier in real life. All the best to you, either way.
I'm not angry, I just have a low bullshit tolerance. And I include trying to tell people what they can or can not post as bullshit.

I usually try to follow to AW community guidelines; avoiding personal attacks. This keeps me in good standing with the AW Staff.

My life is great and I'm extremely happy.

HAL Pilot

None
Contributor
I usually try to follow to AW community guidelines; avoiding personal attacks. This keeps me in good standing with the AW Staff.
Aww, Brett327 doesn't like being called an asshole.

So now I've posted an opinion about an event, not an attack. Going to make this one go away Brett?