• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Carrier - A 10 episode PBS Series

Xtndr50boom

Voted 8.9 average on the Hot-or-Not scale
Yes, the Air Force has hot women - that's because no one in the Air Force can get laid by telling a civilian they are in the Air Force.

Lies! All lies! You could probably bathe in cat piss and scoop them right up by going to a Navy town and saying I'm "NOT in the Navy". Doesn't get any easier than that.... Without paying

...and you need constant visual reinforcement to keep from going gay under the pressure of those fabulous blue uniforms.

Riiiiiiight. Cause the AF has a monopoly on crappy uniforms....

cd5407d395cea3c882e8d59d6e7dd462_m.jpg

In all seriousness, gentlemen. I had the pleasure of seeing a Navy reservist chick at the G spot on Guam get pulled on-stage by the stripper... let's just say all us AF folks were silently humming anchors aweigh when she bared all. Quite the sight!

EDIT: Man, what a follow-up to Amall's serious post.

Amall

my post wasn't meant to be completely serious. i'm just glad there is someone standing up for the AF on this thing. I get torn up at work all the time but, then again, last week I made a "hardcore" LT throw-up after a circuit and some fatass third class cry on the stepmill when I told her she would die if the ship ever caught on fire because she wouldn't be able to climb out fast enough.

Xtndr50boom

Voted 8.9 average on the Hot-or-Not scale
my post wasn't meant to be completely serious. i'm just glad there is someone standing up for the AF on this thing. I get torn up at work all the time but, then again, last week I made a "hardcore" LT throw-up after a circuit and some fatass third class cry on the stepmill when I told her she would die if the ship ever caught on fire because she wouldn't be able to climb out fast enough.

I wouldn't say that I'm standing up for the AF, so much as just making fun of the Navy. Two totally different things that just happened to converge on this thread, but thanks!

Re: the F3, I like your moxy! You sure you want to join the AF? Toughness like that would likely lead to a call from MEO, the P.C. police.

Scoob

If you gotta problem, yo, I'll be part of it.
pilot
Contributor
Lies! All lies! You could probably bathe in cat piss and scoop them right up by going to a Navy town and saying I'm "NOT in the Navy". Doesn't get any easier than that.... Without paying

Riiiiiiight. Cause the AF has a monopoly on crappy uniforms....
Better to be unmistakeably a sailor, than possibly a Greyhound bus driver.

...and chicks dig the whites, no matter what form they come in. Especially if they fit.

cisforsmasher

pilot
made some fatass third class cry on the stepmill when I told her she would die if the ship ever caught on fire because she wouldn't be able to climb out fast enough.

Spectacular. That takes some cajones to say to anyone. Are you switching over to be a motivational speaker? Isn't that rating in the Air Force?

DanMa1156

Is it baseball season yet?
pilot
Contributor
I just see a skinny guy (cheerleader) holding up a fat girl. That not right?

Steve

Yeah, but I looked at this thread earlier in the day and I saw that it was the infamous Air Force girl in her cami trou, boots, and a blue bikini top covering a rather... ahem... well endowed... chest, sitting on top of a bomb. But yes, I see what you see now; I think a Mod has since changed it as a joke...

Swanee

Cereal Killer
pilot
None
Contributor
I just see a skinny guy (cheerleader) holding up a fat girl. That not right?

Steve

Hmm, a Navy guy changing a pic of a (highly qualified) hot chick with one of a fat chick... weird... :D

Which reminds me, ever notice how it seems that Navy guys always marry fat chicks? :icon_wink

brownshoe

Contributor
Hmm, a Navy guy changing a pic of a (highly qualified) hot chick with one of a fat chick... weird... :D

Which reminds me, ever notice how it seems that Navy guys always marry fat chicks? :icon_wink

Not me... I married a slender girl. (She did have a big mouth though!) As for others... well I don't know;)

Steve