• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

August 2011 Board

marmoset54

Final Select Supply Corps
So if you have already finished MEPS and your SF86 is there anything that needs to be signed right after you get pro-reqd? I am asking this because I am leaving on vacation tonight to Munich for Oktoberfest and won’t be back for 2 weeks, and this is a long way from my OR in Honolulu. I just want to make sure there is nothing time sensitive that needs to be signed right after pro-req.

Yeah man, you're good to go.

Lucy

This the longest I've seen the wait been. It's usually like 7-10 days.

Bah, you just haven't been around long enough then :-P It's been that time frame more recently because timelines the boards was...published. I've seen it take that for a board to finish, let alone get results out.

Thankfully, as messed up as the schedule is, that doesn't seem to happen anymore.

I was talking to my recruiter yesterday and he told me that there was going to be an NFO board in October. I am not sure how accurate this is but I wasn't soliciting for the info at the time, to give a bit of context.

twobecrazy

RTB...
Contributor
That would be correct if you joined 26 months before you turned 27

Millsra is correct here... I am 29... I have a FS for NFO and currently in starboard D while waiting for my wrist to heal. I will more than likely be 30 by the time I graduate OCS...

millsra13

'Merica
pilot
Contributor
Well, as everyone already knows, the results are not out today. I asked around and found out that they were on the COS's desk, but he rejected them because they were in the "wrong format" (whatever that means). Apparently it is not a delay that will take that long to fix, but obviously it will have to wait till after the weekend.

On another note- I'm working the booth for CNRC at the Blue Angels show here in Millington this weekend and will probably be drooling all over myself the whole time! Anyone else feel like a kid on Christmas morning at an airshow?

Tonkovich.J

On another note- I'm working the booth for CNRC at the Blue Angels show here in Millington this weekend and will probably be drooling all over myself the whole time! Anyone else feel like a kid on Christmas morning at an airshow?[/quote said:
I'm an airshow junkie, I attend almost every airshow within a 300 mile radius of my house.

cmcalvert

Sep-11 SNA Pro Rec
Well, as everyone already knows, the results are not out today. I asked around and found out that they were on the COS's desk, but he rejected them because they were in the "wrong format" (whatever that means). Apparently it is not a delay that will take that long to fix, but obviously it will have to wait till after the weekend.

On another note- I'm working the booth for CNRC at the Blue Angels show here in Millington this weekend and will probably be drooling all over myself the whole time! Anyone else feel like a kid on Christmas morning at an airshow?
Enjoy it! I was in Memphis last weekend for my cousin's wedding. Wish I was going to be in town this weekend b/c my dad and granddad are going to the airshow tomorrow too.

twobecrazy

RTB...
Contributor

Sometimes I really wish you were not such a reliable source of information... ;)... Have fun at the air show...

LSJU

I was talking to my recruiter yesterday and he told me that there was going to be an NFO board in October. I am not sure how accurate this is but I wasn't soliciting for the info at the time, to give a bit of context.

I also heard from my OR (also unsolicited) that there was going to be an INTEL board in October or November.

staff03

That would mean that the applications would be due at the board by the end of this month right?