• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

August 2011 Board

millsra13

'Merica
pilot
Contributor
Sorry guys, no new news. Talked to them this morning and they said they are still waiting on the list (again). I'm going to try to have my LT. talk to some people tomorrow if we haven't heard anything by then.

JMonte85

Pro-rec SNA
You guys must not be in college.. With my job, grad school, and time at the gym.. I barely have time to think about the results.

Sonog

pilot
I didn't think about the results for a couple of weeks, but when it got to the point, "ok they should be done any second now", I keep checking to see if they're out because then I'll know its time to call the OR. Otherwise, I'm pretty sure they will be the last to know.

fjauliveld

Just to let the people know that may have applied for AMDO, the results are out! For all Active Duty types, the list on BOL was uploaded today. Good Luck!!

intelkw

Sorry guys, no new news. Talked to them this morning and they said they are still waiting on the list (again). I'm going to try to have my LT. talk to some people tomorrow if we haven't heard anything by then.

millsra, any news or rumors about today?

millsra13

'Merica
pilot
Contributor
millsra, any news or rumors about today?

Nope, My LT. went by there to talk to the OCS program manager, but he was at lunch. Anyone here get AMDO? That was my original plan but I only put pilot on the list while I still have time for the age limit.