• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

August 08 Boards

bbf7b2

pilot
Heard from my recruiter about two hours ago that I was pro-rec SNA BDCP, and now I'm too excited to sleep (which is a bit of a problem because I have a private pilot candidate going for his checkride in 8 hours and I need to be there ahead of time to make sure everything is good to go)

Lobster

Heard from my recruiter about two hours ago that I was pro-rec SNA BDCP, and now I'm too excited to sleep (which is a bit of a problem because I have a private pilot candidate going for his checkride in 8 hours and I need to be there ahead of time to make sure everything is good to go)

Congrats bud you had some awesome scores if I remember correctly. I'm not sleeping tonight either just started enjoying some landsharks ;).

jt71582

How do you fly a Clipper?
pilot
Contributor
When I found out in May, I had to ask my OR if I could call him back. He was like, yeah, so I hung up and proceeded to scream like a little girl. 'Gathered myself and called him back and he was laughing at me I think. Good times.

Congrats everyone, good luck with everything in the future.

Moc1Sig

pilot
Contributor
haha, Kurtzie AWESOME. Congrats man! I am just as excited for you. I'm back to the ole' college way of life and its hard to keep up with things. After the non-select I decided not to go for the aviation degree and stick it out with business, which I'm glad I did. I'll prob. do what I have to, to make the oct. boards, or wait for better grades. However not missing any chances I have. The time of reflection has only reinforced my motivation. Congrats to all!

Piacevole

Pro rec'd NFO BDCP. I'm excited, although that was my third choice. Still have to wait a few more weeks to hear about supply. If I can get NFO, supply should be no problem right? Congrats to everyone who's heard so far.

Lobster

haha, Kurtzie AWESOME. Congrats man! I am just as excited for you. I'm back to the ole' college way of life and its hard to keep up with things. After the non-select I decided not to go for the aviation degree and stick it out with business, which I'm glad I did. I'll prob. do what I have to, to make the oct. boards, or wait for better grades. However not missing any chances I have. The time of reflection has only reinforced my motivation. Congrats to all!

Thanks dude, You're all over it I'm sure you'll be getting picked up soon and we'll be laughing about it over cold brews in the future. :tongue2_1

jorgelito

PRO-REC INTEL
I was just in the middle of my last RA meeting of the day and my recruiter calls me. I ran out like a crazy person and came back in with a huge grin on my face :D. I got pro rec'd for pilot BDCP!!!!!
Congratulations Kurt!! Way to hang in there and keep a great attitude. You will do well and go far in the Navy.

Best of luck in the future!

hulseca

I am new to this what is Pro-Rec? I am on active duty and waiting for the results? Would a recruiter be able to tell me whether I got selected?

porw0004

standard-issue stud v2.0
pilot
When I found out in May, I had to ask my OR if I could call him back. He was like, yeah, so I hung up and proceeded to scream like a little girl. 'Gathered myself and called him back and he was laughing at me I think. Good times.

Congrats everyone, good luck with everything in the future.

Not gonna lie, I did just about the same thing.. screaming like a little girl that is. I got the news via voicemail in April, the day after my birthday, and had to listen to it about 8 times.