• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

August 08 Boards

Lobster

Hey everyone, first post! Anyways, Im in for the august boards too..
BDCP SNA:
GPA: 3.92 electrical engineering UCF (1 yr out from graduating)
ASTB: 7/7/7 59
PRT: 10:57 run, 78 situps and 71 pushups
LOR: Just former employers and a priest.

Lack of extracurricular activities will hurt me, but have held down a fulltime job while going to school.

Good luck all

You're looking pretty good with those scores and that GPA though. Congrats on that and good luck to you.

BadgerNavy

Hey, just wanted to wish everyone good luck!

I'm applying for SNA/SNFO/SWO. Can't wait to hear the results, I'm anxious for the first time in this process.

Hope everyone hears the answer they want! Hang in there.

atrickpay

BDCP SNA
Hey everyone, first post! Anyways, Im in for the august boards too..
BDCP SNA:
GPA: 3.92 electrical engineering UCF (1 yr out from graduating)
ASTB: 7/7/7 59
PRT: 10:57 run, 78 situps and 71 pushups
LOR: Just former employers and a priest.

Lack of extracurricular activities will hurt me, but have held down a fulltime job while going to school.

Good luck all

As another engineering student at UCF, grats. I don't know how you have a 3.92, but you must be doing something right. You put my 3.3 to shame, and i've worked like a bitch for it. Is LT S.C. (don't think we can use names.. the guy near the airport) your OR?

Lobster

Hey, just wanted to wish everyone good luck!

I'm applying for SNA/SNFO/SWO. Can't wait to hear the results, I'm anxious for the first time in this process.

Hope everyone hears the answer they want! Hang in there.

It will get worse on Monday :eek:.

Ajleger

As another engineering student at UCF, grats. I don't know how you have a 3.92, but you must be doing something right. You put my 3.3 to shame, and i've worked like a bitch for it. Is LT S.C. (don't think we can use names.. the guy near the airport) your OR?
Cool man, hey 3.3 is awesome.. I think ive been pretty lucky so far with my teachers, having classes where the entire class fails but I fail a little less.. What engineering are you going for? Yeah, weve got the same OR

bbf7b2

pilot
My OR sent me an e-mail on Saturday night with the subject line: "SELECTION BOARD" and I thought he can't know the results I wonder what this is. I opened the email and it said something like "I bet that subject line got you excited but it's nothing yet. We should know by Thursday"
He's a really good guy, but I guess he couldn't pass up the chance to mess with me a little.

Lobster

My OR sent me an e-mail on Saturday night with the subject line: "SELECTION BOARD" and I thought he can't know the results I wonder what this is. I opened the email and it said something like "I bet that subject line got you excited but it's nothing yet. We should know by Thursday"
He's a really good guy, but I guess he couldn't pass up the chance to mess with me a little.

Haha that's a good one I'm sure he got a chuckle out of it. I hope you got him back with something good. :p

atrickpay

BDCP SNA
Cool man, hey 3.3 is awesome.. I think ive been pretty lucky so far with my teachers, having classes where the entire class fails but I fail a little less.. What engineering are you going for? Yeah, weve got the same OR

Aerospace Engineering, currently a junior. I've been on the upper edge of the curve for the most part, but that always seems to end up in the B range. Works for me though, anything over a 3.0 should (hopefully) keep me competitive. And i'm done with all the core classes, so the worst is behind me.. Or so I tell myself.

Anyways, good luck to all of you!