• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

August 08 Boards

Ajleger

Aerospace Engineering, currently a junior. I've been on the upper edge of the curve for the most part, but that always seems to end up in the B range. Works for me though, anything over a 3.0 should (hopefully) keep me competitive. And i'm done with all the core classes, so the worst is behind me.. Or so I tell myself.

Anyways, good luck to all of you!
Yeah, Id definitely say any engineering over 3 is great.. Ive still got mostly the core stuff for my last year.. good luck to you in october

SWO4Life

Finally Pro-Rec

Submited: 18 Apr 2008

Community: SWO, Supply, Intel

School: University of Phoenix
Degree: BS in Business Management
GPA: 3.07
OAR: 51
Prior service: 8 years NAVY E-5
PRT: P/U: 66 , S/U: 72 , Run: 12:44
NAM:2
LOC:2- Flag Officers
CO's reccomendation all tens
Interviews: 1-06 Pilot; 4-05 Various, 1-O3 Supply, All tens
Sailor of the YEAR for 2007
Journeyman License for Electrician
Certified Fiber Optic Installer
Morale Welfare and Recreation (MWR)-Divisional Rep, CMEO Divisional Rep.

Pro-Rec: 20-Aug-08 for SWO

Ajleger

Submited: 18 Apr 2008

Community: SWO, Supply, Intel

School: University of Phoenix
Degree: BS in Business Management
GPA: 3.07
OAR: 51
Prior service: 8 years NAVY E-5
PRT: P/U: 66 , S/U: 72 , Run: 12:44
NAM:2
LOC:2- Flag Officers
CO's reccomendation all tens
Interviews: 1-06 Pilot; 4-05 Various, 1-O3 Supply, All tens
Sailor of the YEAR for 2007
Journeyman License for Electrician
Certified Fiber Optic Installer
Morale Welfare and Recreation (MWR)-Divisional Rep, CMEO Divisional Rep.

Pro-Rec: 20-Aug-08 for SWO
congrats man

SWO4Life

Thanks for the congrats, it took forever. I was tabled back at the June Board and finally got it.... Just need to wait on the Final Select which shouldn't take to long since my package was "A J Squared Away". I heard that SWO had more than 35 pro-rec, we will see many popping up soon.

Ajleger

Thanks for the congrats, it took forever. I was tabled back at the June Board and finally got it.... Just need to wait on the Final Select which shouldn't take to long since my package was "A J Squared Away". I heard there were more than 35 that where selected, we will see many popping up soon.
Thats great to hear... I dont want to call up my OR and bug him, but I already know I will be if I dont hear from him early tomorrow lol

CUBUFFS4134

Tellin’ it like it is.
pilot
Contributor
Holy schnikies!!!

I just got a call from my recruiter and I am pro-rec SNA. To say that I am about to lose my manners in my pants would be an understatement. I am about to jump through the roof. Good luck to everyone still waiting to hear, and to those who don't make it at first, KEEP TRYING. I went through disappointment multiple times during this process, but never let them tell you no!

Can't wait to get to know all of you and look forward to meeting you all.

nzachman

Yeah, well. The Dude abides.
"lose your manners in your pants???" OK, congrats on getting selected!!! You must be very excited. But here in the good ol' USA we say "shit my pants."

BTW, just giving you a hard time. Congrats.;):p

I just got a call from my recruiter and I am pro-rec SNA. To say that I am about to lose my manners in my pants would be an understatement. I am about to jump through the roof. Good luck to everyone still waiting to hear, and to those who don't make it at first, KEEP TRYING. I went through disappointment multiple times during this process, but never let them tell you no!

That's awesome. Congrats.

Lobster

Haha losing the manners in the pants is a new one. I know how you feel. Congrats bud!

Tyler

!
pilot
Contributor
Haha, I'm super excited for you guys. Congrats!

You'll be swearing in before you know it! (I do tomorrow =))