• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

April 09 Boards

The Renegade

LT, SC, USN
Hi all, I've been lurking these boards for a while now and I figured I'd chime in. I received a prorec for SWO in late April (my second choice) and one for Supply this week (first choice). I'm very much excited!

@ The Renegade: do you really have a list of prorec'd suppos? I'd be very much interested in seeing it just to see if my name really is on there (call it paranoia or what have you, I just didn't think my package was very competitive... at ALL).

Anyone else care to chime in in regards to the Supply Vs SWO debate? I want to get an MBA as soon as I can, so I want whatever will give me the most experience (which one would think would be Supply, but I still want to bring up the question). Which would have more responsibilities / opportunities? I guess I should ask these questions in the SWO vs. Supply threads that I've been lurking instead of here :D

What's your name and I'll check it out for ya!

KLT

sorry to hear that man, :( hang in there and don't give up.. I know I won't, and I've been following you on Aw and you have it in you, just keep up the hard work backed by passion and I don't see any failure coming from that.
best,
KT:eek:

lg106

sorry to hear that man, :( hang in there and don't give up.. I know I won't, and I've been following you on Aw and you have it in you, just keep up the hard work backed by passion and I don't see any failure coming from that.
best,
KT:eek:

I appreciate it KLT, I saw you are up for the May boards best of luck to you, hopefully when I resubmit I will have better luck and see ya at OCS!!!

Anyone subumit their final documents for final select yet besides GeauxTigers? Im tired of this "hurry up and wait" stuff, just want a OCS class date:D

The Renegade

LT, SC, USN
Most likely us April selects might be leaving mid to late Aug or the first week of Sept. (at the latest). But I'm sure it will be in Aug.

For active duty, we have to submit our medical phys, PRT, and security clearance info with our application, so I'm sure I should have a date by next week or so. Another guy at my command was selected for Supply in March and is leaving for OCS 16 Aug. My CO told me I might be leaving with him... but I have a feeling I'm going to be in that 23 Aug class.

:eek: WEIRDNESS: I started enlisted boot camp 23 Aug 2001. Now I might be starting my officer career the same day I started my enlisted career, exactly 8 years later... spooky, huh :p?!?

GeauxTigers

So you've received your FS then? I'm not totally sure on the order (so please correct me if I'm wrong); does your OCS date come on your FS?

Also, are you BDCP?

I am not BDCP. I don't think I've gotten my FS... I honestly don't know- my recruiter called me on Friday and told me my date. I think he said the final paper work and stuff needs to go through before I can get sworn in- but I'm supposed to be sworn in this week so I don't know.

fltlll

I am not BDCP. I don't think I've gotten my FS... I honestly don't know- my recruiter called me on Friday and told me my date. I think he said the final paper work and stuff needs to go through before I can get sworn in- but I'm supposed to be sworn in this week so I don't know.

So your recruiter was able to throw a date your way without a FS? I wish I had your recruiter! :D

If anyone has received a FS yet, let it be known! I'm honestly on pins and needles; I don't think I've ever had to wait for anything this important so far in my life...