• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

April 09 Boards

fltlll

I had MEPS done before pro-rec, PRT done after... got my FS last week... my OCS date is Aug 23 : ).

Damn, I'm jealous!! Still waiting for a date/FS :(

Congratulations though!! Hopefully I'll have similar news soon (hopefully tomorrow, haha).

untersternen

PRO Rec Intel BDCP
So, I'm currently in quite the messy situation. I got a call lat week saying that they couldn't get me a final select for intel for the BDCP because of lack of funding; but I would be able to do SWO final select in the BDCP. I then told them that I was not going to do SWO since I didn't really want to do this program. Then today my recruiter called me and was saying that they would get me into the Intel BDCP program, and get me a final select for that. For this I had to sign up for a class to take for Intel which I was doing at a different college; then after finding out that I could not do Intel and was not going to do SWO I took and cancelled my class so that I could get my money back for it. So I'm not sure what I should do, if I should try getting into the Intel program now and reapplying for the class, or if I should just finish my degree and apply at a later date, since it's all sorts of strings being pulled to get me into the Intel program now.

Jynx

*Placeholder*
Contributor
If you know that you'll get the BDCP, take the class. Get in as early as possible, IMO

untersternen

PRO Rec Intel BDCP
It's still up in the air that I'll get it. It's like a 50/50 chance that with them pulling strings, since I was selected in April with my Pro-Rec and then in May they said they didn't have the funding. Now since I said I'm not doing SWO, my recruiter has a bunch of people pulling for me to get them to give me the BDCP for Intel. But it's not for sure that I'll get it.

Lobster

It's still up in the air that I'll get it. It's like a 50/50 chance that with them pulling strings, since I was selected in April with my Pro-Rec and then in May they said they didn't have the funding. Now since I said I'm not doing SWO, my recruiter has a bunch of people pulling for me to get them to give me the BDCP for Intel. But it's not for sure that I'll get it.

Dude just take the class, BDCP is a sweeet deal.

Received my physical qualification letter yesterday. Recruiter told me I should have my OCS class date within two weeks. Looks like a early September class.

fltlll

Got a call this morning; letter is in, swear in on Friday.

Sorry for posting every time something comes up, but I figure someone out there is curious about it. I know I was :D