• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

April 09 Boards

NTXRockr

Alive and kicking...sort of.
My NRD's policy is to do everything except the PRT prior to submitting, and even then they want to get that done prior as well. It just sucks that since I've been waiting to get in has taken over four months now, the physical has expired and I have to sit through it all again...would've done it today, but I had finals yesterday and today, and now summer classes start monday so I'm busy no matter what...

Big Biff

Got Em
My NRD's policy is to do everything except the PRT prior to submitting, and even then they want to get that done prior as well. It just sucks that since I've been waiting to get in has taken over four months now, the physical has expired and I have to sit through it all again...would've done it today, but I had finals yesterday and today, and now summer classes start monday so I'm busy no matter what...

There is a form they call "spf" or something that extends your physical. It just states your physical health hasn't changed since the physical.

fltlll

So... anyone receive final selects yet? Or even have their security clearance completed? I heard that someone has to interview you in order to complete that, but I'm not sure if that applies to everyone...

caudillc

So... anyone receive final selects yet? Or even have their security clearance completed? I heard that someone has to interview you in order to complete that, but I'm not sure if that applies to everyone...
I was just now able to get into MEPS today (my recruiting office cannot fill out paperwork correctly). We still have to do a PRT next week before my packet heads to the FS board.

DiNozzo

fltll - You generally only speak to an interviewer for your security clearance if you are trying to obtain Top Secret, or if there is an issue in your background investigation that requires more clarification. Unless you're going intel or have had roommates from Indonesia or something like that, it'll probably just be a routine background check.

Jynx

*Placeholder*
Contributor
fltll - You generally only speak to an interviewer for your security clearance if you are trying to obtain Top Secret, or if there is an issue in your background investigation that requires more clarification. Unless you're going 1 intel or 2 have had roommates from Indonesia or something like that, it'll probably just be a routine background check.

Heh, what if perchance you have both 1 and 2 applying to you....
FtLl, Mind, the interview was interesting at least. It's no big deal if you do wind up needing to do one.

Jeffe

Final Select 2009
HQ needed some paper work faxed to them...apparently I "never" sent the Medical release form....mhhmm...My OR said I should know by next week though..we shall see.

fltlll

If that's the case- do they ever call the references you used on the NASIS application? I've been asking my friends almost every day if they've gotten calls from security officials, lol.

fltlll

So... FS anyone?

Words can't describe how impatient I am to receive an OCS date.

Also, anyone here do their PRT and MEPS before being PR?