• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

April 09 Boards

CJ21S

E-2 Bubba
pilot
My money was on Wednesday but since that is already taken I am thinking Thursday. Either way I just pray that it is this week! I don't know how much more of this I can take.

BTP1368

Pro-Rec SWO!!!
I'm going to try and be an optimist. My money is on Tuesday, but I wouldn't mind waiting longer if it means my name is on the Pro-Rec'd list.

nugget61

pilot
When I got picked up the boards met on a Wed and we found out the next Wed (however, that was when the 50 apps per board limit was in effect, so it may take them even longer if they have a lot of em to go through). GL to all of you.

USNShadow

Round 2
I'm with all of you, i hope its this week. Hopefully earlier this week. I've been talking to my OR and he was saying it should be early this week. So good luck to all, and try and get some sleep. haha

rbwill2

i'm going with friday, only because i want to keep my expectations down haha. hopefully sooner, hopefully i hear a "yes" and hopefully i get to do some celebrating this weekend.

Bonko

Final Select SNA (Sept 13th)
My recruiter says he got word this morning that it would be best to wait until Friday. They had lots of packages to review and are still doing some. So they wont be out until Wednesday - Friday so he says knowing them expect it to be Friday. Heres crossing my fingers. :) Oh I never put up my stats

Applying for Designator: SNA, and SFO.
Degree: BA In Aviation Science (3.06)
ASTB 55 7/6/7

Was member of a AFJROTC unit in High School and was the Group Commander my Senior Year
Awards:
AFJROTC Military Order of the Purple Heart
AFJROTC Reserve Officers Association

Flight Expirience: 260 hours Multi Engine Commercial with Instrument

PRT no official score yet, Sit ups and push ups are great but need to work on the run

No medical problems 20/20 vision, they

1 assault charge when I was 15 they said they beleive will be waived

Letter or Recomendation
1x US Navy Captain (retired)
1x US Air Force Colonel (retired)
1x US Army Cheif Warrent Officer w-4 (retired)

Volunteer Work: Presidential Gold Service Award 100 hours community service

SWOHopeful

Craziness, they got a lot of packages in January and February but got the results out quickly. To think it's more than those two months does not make me feel great about my chances. We shall see what happens though...

bwells

I'm going in front of the April boards for possibleselection to the BDCP program as an SWO or Supply Officer.

I'm 20
I have a 50 on the OAR
I have a 3.4 GPA
LOR's ( 1 ret O6, 3 ret O5, 1 ad 05)
All previous employers including civil service wrote excellent recommendations
I have not taken the prt yet. That part comes with physical selection
I did 2 years in NJROTC and played soccer in high school
Active duty officers told me my statement was excellent.

I'm hoping my application us strong enough.
Let me know what you think.

Good luck to all other applicants.

BTP1368

Pro-Rec SWO!!!
Craziness, they got a lot of packages in January and February but got the results out quickly. To think it's more than those two months does not make me feel great about my chances.

The boards work in mysterious ways, last month the results came out three days early. The only reason I can think of that would MAYBE create a spike in the number of April applications seen, is the fact that we are nearing graduation time for colleges. My understanding is that in January and February the boards cleared out that back log of applications caused by the 50 App per board rule, so I don't think a spike would be caused by people getting rolled to the April boards. This is just my opinion though.

The Renegade

LT, SC, USN
THIS IS SOME BULLSHIT :icon_rage!! There were hundreds of disapprovals for the Jan, Feb, and Mar boards combined, which should have cleared the backlog of applicants. April should have been light or at least lighter.

It just goes to show that you can never predict the outcome of these things.

SWOHopeful

THIS IS SOME BULLSHIT :icon_rage!! There were hundreds of disapprovals for the Jan, Feb, and Mar boards combined, which should have cleared the backlog of applicants. April should have been light or at least lighter.

It just goes to show that you can never predict the outcome of these things.

tell me how you really feel.:eek: